- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hi i am Jocelyn, I live in Texas. I am in the 8th grade with my best friend Amanda, whenever someone wants to know something or hear a new song by Taylor we are the ones they go to! Haha! I play soccer and run crosscountry. My favorite color is purple and my favorite animal is a squirrel....long story why. I have 3 dogs; a Shitz Tzu named Charlie, a dachshund named Whiskey, and a boxer named Jack! I bought red two days after it came out and loved it! My favorite song on it is THE LAST TIME, i literally heard 10 seconds of it and fell in love!
Taylor Swift is a big inspiration to me, i love her, her music, and even Meldrid! I found out about Taylor in 2006-2007 when i heard our song on the radio then looked her up and fell in love with her story. Starting so young and being so independent was amazing. Since then i have wanted be like her, I love her so much!
I have always wanted to be a singer songwriter but, i can tell the most important people in my life don't believe in me. Taylor inspires me to push through, try harder, and prove to them i can be strong like her.
Hey swifties I am very excited right now! My brother has a beautiful guitair that he doesn't use and my dad said its mine now because he knows my brother is just watching it collect dust in his room. Sooo, this means i learn how to play guitair which is one step closer to songwriting! I am a ridiculous for dreaming and thinking like i could make it?