- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
TS Obsessed Fan
My name is Emily and I'm 13 years old. Taylor Swift is my life, inspiration, role model, and best friend. My dream is to go to one of her concerts and meet her!!!! I honestly think I'd faint if I met her. Taylor's music has helped me so much over the years and I have no idea where'd I'd be if it wasn't for her. Unfortunately, I haven't been to a Taylor Swift concert :( When I found out Taylor was in Oshkosh, Wisconsin( i live in Wisconsin) it was too late. And for her Speak Now Tour she came to Milwaukee and I couldn't go because my parents had to work and they waited too long to give me an answer if we could go, so then all the seats were filling up. I cried myself to sleep pretty much that night, but I still love my parents of course! For the RED tour, I tried getting tickets for the Chicago and St Paul concerts, but didn't get either city :( I really hope my parents can let me get tickets on a different website even if they have to be the worst seats. I just wanna go no matter where I am in the venue or stadium. At least I'd have a good chance at getting into the T-Party! If I went to a Taylor Swift concert it would be the best night of life and I'd make a sign saying "I See The STARLIGHT cause I Dream Impossible Things Like Meeting TAYLOR!" I have anxiety problems where I worry A LOT (mostly about school) so whenever I'm feeling depressed I always go to Taylor. Just listening to one of her songs cheers me up and I become strong again. Taylor has inspired me to follow my dreams, learn how to play guitar, and SPEAK NOW since I'm veryyy shy.Thank you Tay(: Words cannot explain how much I admire Taylor and I say that with 100% honesty.
13 Fun Facts About Me!!
1. I absolutely love country music(:
2. I love to write and my teachers are always suprised about how good I write.
3. I'm a HUGE perfectionist about my grades- I'm constantly worrying
4. Rather than music, I love art, basketball, and animals!
5. I'm really close to my famliy and I have no clue what I'd do without them
6. My favorite color is purple!
7. My lucky numbers are 21 and 13(:
8. I play the clarinet and currently learning how to play guitar(;
9.I love Tennesse(went there when I was 9) and I really hope I can go to Nashville someday
10. Some other artists that I like: Blake Shelton, Luke Bryan, Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert, Colton Dixon
11. I really want some cowboy boots(random fact lol)
12. I can be a tomboy at times, but then I can be really girly haha
13. I love people who are nice, I love God, and I love where I live:D
Comment what you think Taylor's new album will be called and maybe the release date too!