- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hello there! I'm Hannah.
I'm 13 years old.
I live in a small house in a small town in the smallest state of America. I'm lucky enough to share a state with Taylor, who has a house by the water not too far from mine. I've gone to see it plenty of times and fangirled over seeing a lamp in her window. (!!!)
I love to write and read. Going to the library is like heaven for me. If nobody stopped me from borrowing 50 books, I would in a heartbeat. It's always been one of my go-tos when I'm upset or need an escape. It's a cheap ticket to another world.
I run track and I'm also a 24/7 equestrian since I was 7.
I suffer from MAJOR awkwardness and I'm usually very quiet until you really get to know me.
Having social anxiety doesn't help the situation.
I love to make friends and I don't have many on here, so feel free to message or send me a friend request anytime!
I L O V E love love Disney movies, no matter how childish it may seem. My favorites are The Little Mermaid, Peter Pan, Tangled, and Pocahontas!
My favorite seasons are both summer and winter, and there's nothing I love more than CHRISTMAS!
One Direction and 5SOS mean as much to me as Taylor does. Just like without Taylor, without them I don't know if I would even be alive.
I love chocolate chip cookies with all my heart.
Rap, pop, reggae, country, rock. You name it, I love them all.
My favorite color is a light pink.
I've loved Taylor since 2008 when I was eight. I heard Love Story on the radio and listened to it all the time, as well as YBWM. I went to my first Taylor concert on the Speak Now Tour on November 21, 2011 at MSG. I went on the RED Tour on July 27th, 2013 at Gillette Stadium. Those nights were one of my most enchanting ones, and I'm SO SO SO EXCITED FOR HER UPCOMING TOURS! Taylor has helped me through so much. I used to have severe depression. Since then I've recovered. Sometimes, the feelings come back and I get deathly afraid of a relapse, but with Taylor's music and her wonderful self I truly believe I will make it. I still have social anxiety, but I think it would be worse without Tay. She is truly; as most of you know, a beautiful person inside and out. Every time somebody calls her a "whore", or a "player", it breaks some of me too. Because you're insulting my role model, my hero right there, and without her I would be nothing so you might as well call me a whore too. It's disgusting, especially when you're part of a fandom that calls her that (I'm a Directioner too.) Sometimes, I've found myself crying alone but I turn on Fifteen, and nothing is more comforting to me than that song. Taylor is one of the most talented and influential people in the business right now and I refuse to believe anything different. I love you, Taylor Alison Swift, and I believe that one day, I'll get to meet you in person to tell you that. You all will, too.
Wednesday night, a beautiful girl battling brain cancer for 3 years died. She was a senior in my high school, and my whole hometown was rooting her on. Her and her family went to my church, and her brother is one of my brother's good friends. She was gorgeous, inside and out. The brain cancer got worse though, and it spread to other parts of her body. I've been taking it really hard, and I...