- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Taylor Swift you have such a golden heart, you are such a wonderful person and an inspiration to so many people. WE LOVE YOU!!
Zachary & I went on May 16, 2013. It was the best show I have ever seen. Me & Zachary had floor seat Sec E Row 13. When she went to Stage B, this is pretty much what we saw. We were just to the left of that photo! (I didn't take this pic) She sang Fearless as the special song for Houston. Words can't Thank you enough Taylor Alison Swift
This is my Taylor buddy!!! Zachary on May 16, 2013
Our Taylor Tickets for RED May 16, 2013 Floor E Row 13 Seats 11&12
I am a male Swiftie. Me (Mike) and my 7 yr old son Zachary absolutely love Taylor. I don't who loves her more me or him. I first heard Teardrops On My Guitar back in 2006 from the prettiest voice ever. Zachary became a Swiftie after Speak Now came out. He couldn't stop singing Mean & Never Grow Up. We have a pretty good collection of Taylor merchandise. Everyone of her songs, lots of posters, shirts, pictures, ringtones, all of her blankets and much more. Zachary and I could go on & on about how we love Taylor, but I think we all say that. Our Best Day was when we went to her Speak Now concert in Houston, Tx (November 5, 2011) She inspires me so much. Now matter what kind of day I am having, a Taylor song or pretty much anything Taylor related, will help me or at least put me in a better mood. Please keep being yourself Taylor, We love you Forever&Always Taylor Alison Swift.
Every Swiftie here is so great!!! TC has the nicest people around. I think Taylor Swift has helped each of us in one way or another Thank You Taylor!!
This is Jenna, http://taylorswift.com/users/caGmpf3q she was a TRUE Swiftie Her last day on this earth was 4/24/2013 She died of leukemia she is up in heaven smiling at Taylor.
My son Zachary at Speak Now Nov 5, 2011
My new Ultimate...I mean Zachary's Ultimate RED package
Every time I think of what happened on May 16 This!! 10 Times more
I NEVER get tired of her surprise look
TAYLOR TAYLOR TAYLOR
I Love that dress and guitar.
Speak Now Nov 5, 2011 Minute Made Park Houston, Tx 43,000 Taylor Fans. Somewhere in there is me & Zachary
Recently Taylor Swift was 18th on a list of most despised celebrities for being a serial dater. We all know this is so untrue!!. I just wanted you to say in 1 or 2 words "How great Taylor is"