- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hey , my favourite things are pajamas , the sound of rain on the roof, the smell of cut grass in the spring, candles and chocolate!! :)
Oh I also LOVE Taylor Swift , there's not one of her songs I don't absolutely LOVE , she's the most amazing and inspirational person ever!! I love the fact that she is so down to earth and cares so much about her fans! I have been a Swiftie since about 2009 when I first heard Love Story , ever since I have been a dedicated Swiftie!!
First she taught us to be FEARLESS
then to SPEAK NOW
now she has painted the world RED
My favourite Taylor song's are Long Live , Stay Stay Stay , Our Song and Tied Together with a Smile .... And all of the others :D
Feel free to message me anytime , I'm always up for a chat :)
I finally got a twitter account :) follow me ?? @amyalicepage
Long Live Taylor Swift!! xxx
Saw Taylor perform at Capital's Summertime Ball 9/6/13 and it was the most enchanting day of my life so far
So Taylor is BY FAR my fav artist, there is no way that is ever gonna change, like ever ;) But recently I've been getting into others like Ed Sheeran (even though i loved him before, i had just never got into his whole album), Tom Odell (only just discovered him and his music is awesome) and *whispers* One Direction But i was wondering the different types of music other swifties listen to...