- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Glitter Text Generator
Hi! My name is Sarah, but you can call me Sar Sar :) Like everyone else on this site, I love Taylor Swift. One of my biggest dreams is to meet her or at least see her in concert. My favorite song at the moment is probably Treacherous or The Other Side of the Door. I also love meatballs, reading, giraffes, and playing the viola. It's a pretty cool instrument. I have a Tumblr, and it's full of random chunks of everything. (My URL is 'dontforgetyoururl.tumblr.com' ) My family consists of both my parents, my sister (she's 10), my brother (he's 5), and my dog. He's a beagle mix. Right now I'm in eighth grade, and I don't care if my friends think trick-or-treating is immature, I made my costume myself, I'm going. (I'm Hermione Granger, because Harry Potter is absolutely fabulous). After Taylor's next album is released, if she has a fourth tour, I am gonna use all the money I'm saving to buy a ticket. I am stoked.
1 3 F a c t s A b o u t M e
1. I have never ever been to any of Taylor's concerts.
2. I'm 13 years old, which means my age matches the year.
3. Books and Taylor are my best friends.
4. I've been playing the viola for 3 years.
5. My favorite color is orange.
6. My favorite subject is English, but my best is science.
7. My favorite book series is The Heroes of Olympus..
8. I'm allergic to cats. (Sorry, Meredith
9. My birthday's in February, the same day as Abraham Lincoln's.
10. I'd marry Ed Sheeran, even though I ship Sweeran.
11. My favorite album is either Red or Speak Now.
12. I've been in 7 spelling bees, but I've only won twice.
13. I really like to draw and I think I'm pretty good at it.
"Just be yourself, there's no one better."
-S a r a h
I was just listening to the radio and WANEGBT came on but it sounded different... More country. There was banjo in the background and it sounded just more country instead of pop. It honestly sounded really good. Am I going crazy or is there another version?