- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
I like to think of myself as a bubbly, go with the flow kind of person! I have so many close friends, and a tightly knitted family. I embarrass myself all the time! LOL! Music is my therapy. I write all the time, where ever I am. Lyrics come out of thin air most of the time, so end up writing songs in English, in the car, or where ever! They all are very personal to me. I’ve been through a lot lately, but I can confidently say I’m finally happy again! I was a moody push over along the way, but we all have our moments! I write too much, read too much, as well as sing too much. History is pretty awesome too. Acting is a hobby, and Vampire diaries is an addiction. Cashews are my go to snack, and The One that got away by Katy Perry is my go to sing- in-the-shower song.
My lucky numbers are 23, 22, and 13!
I have been to the Fearless, Speak Now, and the Red Concerts. I’m grateful for all 3 opportunities, I know a lot of girls don’t get to see her live.
Also, if you ever need someone to talk to, I’m available. Just send me a message, or whatever you feel comfortable with. Also, don’t feel afraid to leave a comment! I’d love to get to know all my fellow Swifties better. I only have a few close Swifty friends on here and I would like to expand that amount.
I AM ALSO 10000000000% AGAINST BULLYING!!!! AND CYBER BULLLYING!!!!!!!!!!
But in the end, Taylor is the whole reason I’m on this website. She’s truthfully more than just a pop star to me. She’s someone who is always there for me. Maybe not physically, even though that would be ENCHANTING, she’s there with her music. When I’m upset and say things I don’t mean, like she has changed, or her new music stinks, or anything really, no matter what I say, she always has my back through her songs. I know I won’t ever lose her.
Meeting Taylor would be an honor, but I feel like I don’t need to meet her to know her.
Check me out on Wattpad!
Here is My merch collection!
So here we have the following;
-all three perfumes(one came with the keepsake box, one came with a bag0
-2 of the 1st album(deluxe edition)
-2 of the second(1 deluxe edition)
-one of the third (deluxe edition)
-1 deluxe edition of the forth
-1 Red blanket
-glow sticks from the concert
-Fearless tour book
I also have a Red bag I forgot to put in the picture! Whoops!
I hope to buy beautiful eyes and the Christmas edition soon!
What is your collection like?
Thank you so much for reading this far!
Read on for random stuff!
This is my guitar, his name is Ace
Quotes I love
1. When I give thumbs up
2. When I talk with my hands
3. When I twirl
4. When I find out Taylor won an award
5. When I realize Taylor Swift was on TV last night
6. When I have a Taylor thought
7.When I'm thinking
8. When I'm suprised
9. When I get a text
10. When I feel someone staring
11. When my friend doesn't have any Taylor swift on her Ipod
12. When I get a good report card
13. When I dance
Here are a few of my favorite Taylor Swift songs:
Glitter Text Generator
My theme song at the moment:
"Fight back. Don't believe the words they say to you. Don't believe what they think about you. Don't let your world crash because of them. Do not give them what they want. You are strong. You are beautiful. You are a person. I know it’s hard not to just sit there and cry in self-pity, but they are not worth it. Fight back by being you. Do not let them change who you are. You know why?
Being you is worth the fight." - My love to take with you.
Have an Enchanting Day!
Hmmmmm...... I love both A LOTTTTTT so this is pretty hard. I would have to go with..... with...... with...... With....... WIth....... WITh....... WITH....... HOLY GROUND! Idk why, I'm just feeling that one right now..... I LOVE BOTH THOUGH! *Slams head into wall, unable to accept decision* How about you? BTW I HIT 3,000 POINTS!!!!!! YAY!!!