- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hello! Sorry about the short profile! It wont let me put up the first half. I have not idea why though.
I'm Carly By The Way.
Taylor. The whole reason I’m on this website. She’s truthfully more than just a pop star to me. She’s someone who is always there for me. Maybe not physically, even though that would be ENCHANTING, she’s there with her music. When I’m upset and say things I don’t mean, like she has changed, or her new music stinks, or anything really, no matter what I say, she always has my back through her songs. I know I won’t ever lose her.
Meeting Taylor would be an honor, but I feel like I don’t need to meet her to know her.
Here is some information about me.
My favorite color is green.
My best friends are Shannon and Shayla who also love Taylor.
I love music, and write it.
I write novels for fun.
I love history.
I love reading.
I love animals.
My lucky numbers are 23, 22, and 13!!
I have been to the Fearless and Speak Now Concert
I’M GOING RED BABY! ON JULY 26TH!!!! I’M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!
Also, if you ever need someone to talk to, I’m available. Just send me a message, or whatever you feel comfortable with. Also, don’t feel afraid to leave a comment! I’d love to get to know all my fellow Swifties better. I only have a few close Swifty friends on here and I would like to expand that amount.
I AM ALSO 10000000000% AGAINST BULLYING!!!! AND CYBER BULLLYING!!!!!!!!!!
Here is My merch collection!
So here we have the following;
-all three perfumes(one came with the keepsake box, one came with a bag0
-2 of the 1st album(deluxe edition)
-2 of the second(1 deluxe edition)
-one of the third (deluxe edition)
-1 deluxe edition of the forth
-1 Red blanket
-glow sticks from the concert
-Fearless tour book
I also have a Red bag I forgot to put in the picture! Whoops!
I hope to buy beautiful eyes and the Christmas edition soon!
What is your collection like?
Thank you so much for reading this far!
Read on for random stuff!
This is my guitar, his name is Ace
@ Some of my songs on in the links if you wanna check them out!!!@
Quotes I love
1. When I give thumbs up
2. When I talk with my hands
3. When I twirl
4. When I find out Taylor won an award
5. When I realize Taylor Swift was on TV last night
6. When I have a Taylor thought
7.When I'm thinking
8. When I'm suprised
9. When I get a text
10. When I feel someone staring
11. When my friend doesn't have any Taylor swift on her Ipod
12. When I get a good report card
13. When I dance
Here are a few of my favorite Taylor Swift songs:
Glitter Text Generator
A little inspiration to finish my profile:
"Fight back. Don't believe the words they say to you. Don't believe what they think about you. Don't let your world crash because of them. Do not give them what they want. You are strong. You are beautiful. You are a person. I know its hard not to just sit there and cry in self pity, but they are not worth it. Fight back by being you. Do not let them change who you are. You know why?
Being you is worth the fight."
My theme song at the moment:
This was the one place I could say how I feel. This one was the one place I asked for honest opinions, this is what got me through the cruel world. Someone found it though. My parents. They told me it wasn't safe, I shouldn't talk to strangers, everyone is bad, they will steal, they will ruin you so get off the website. To be honest, i feel like they read my diary. The took the one thing I...