- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hello. My name is Yolanda. I am 16 years old and I love, love, love Taylor. If I were ever to meet her, my mouth would just drop because I wouldn’t be able to believe it, the next second I would most likely not be able to move, then I’d cry and express how much she’s helped and inspired me throughout the span of 4 years.
I love vintage things, just as much as glitter, my family and Rexy (puppy). I love love…Seriously. I like the whole feeling of falling in love and the phases you go through (never experienced that). I like to see old couples hold hands; it brings joy to my eyes. I like reading; I love Pretty Little Liars, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, did I mention Taylor Swift? Haha. I like to play the piano; I like eating cookies with MILK!! And I enjoy watching Taylor Swift interviews and her old vlogs. I don't like when people criticize her or say mean things about her because I do not have thick skin. I love and miss her curly blond hair. I also like making new friends, so push that button to send a request. I am a big dreamer just like I was taught when I was raised, and my big dream is meeting most of the members on Taylor Connect and of course, meeting Taylor. One day..
I first heard Taylor Swift on the radio when Love Story came out. I didn’t know much about music nor life then, but I would catch myself singing her song all day, every day.
It’s ironic actually because in the beginning, I was jealous of her because she was dating Joe (I’ve learned since way back in 6th grade to never, ever do that because it’s not like I could change anything or make my celebrity crushes like me haha), and look how that turned out! I would watch her music video all the time! I went to watch the Jonas Brothers 3D Experience Movie and she came out and sang Should’ve Said No. The next day, I heard the same song on my sister’s iPod when I woke up and I just couldn’t get enough of it. I fell in love with the style of writing, the country beat and the blue-eyed cowgirl. When I watched a YouTube video of what happened to her and Joe, I despised him and I took her side. I’m glad I did :)
My friend later bought me the Fearless CD and may God bless her soul because I would listen to it every night. Coming back from school, I’d play it. Before I would go to bed, I’d play it. I just never wanted the CD to end. It was just a never ending happiness I had never experienced at the age of 12.
I ended up buying the Taylor Swift album, and since then it was the Moment I Knew. I had become a Swiftie.
My sister and I were cleaning a Vinyl record player and she found the Go Country 105.1 radio station and heard Reba. We used to watch Reba afterschool so we listened for a while. And we both fell for country music.
I never knew how much a person could impact your life until today. I really can’t see myself without listening to her music. She is like the remedy to every problem. When I’m having a tough day, I listen to her songs and at the end of the day, I feel like I just had a one on one conversation with her. Not only had I discovered how talented she was, but how beautiful she was inside and out. She’s inspired me as a person to never give up hope like she never did when trying to get a record deal. And to speak up about something we believe in.
One song changed my life completely, and I’m grateful of that day while coming back from the mall, that summer day, in the car, hearing the one and only Taylor Swift.
Hello there! Im so very thankful and grateful that you are reading this poem. This is a poem about the guy I like and how I see him through my perspective. Thanks again for reading. It makes me smile everytime I see comments so please leave one if you wish Perfect Shade of Green You jumped into my heart when I wasn’t searching for love Love that could define two people who feel...