- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
^made by TaylorSwiftLoveLoveLove13
I'm 15 and I live in Scotland and like everyone else here, I love Taylor so much and if I could meet her one day, it would mean the world to me. She has changed my life with her positive outlook and honesty and has made me believe in myself. I haven't been lucky enough to see Taylor in concert. Yet. Next time she comes to the UK, I am there. Other artists I love are James Taylor, The Band Perry, Amos Lee, John Mayer, Neil Young, The Civil Wars, Colbie Caillat, David Mead, James Taylor, Dixie Chicks, Anna Nalick, Ed Sheeran, Sara Bareilles, Alan Jackson, Edens Edge, Foster The People and The Killers. Also, I should mention that I LOVE cats. In fact, I don't understand how anybody could not like a cat. I am also a Hunger Games fan, and I like wearing dresses all the time.
I play guitar (not too badly) and piano (very badly) and I sing and write songs, which I absolutely love doing. One day I hope to be a professional singer/songwriter but right now that's just a dream.
Not many people around where I live like Taylor so I hardly ever get to talk about her which is why I'm so excited about this. I have been a swifty for years but I'm new here and looking to make friends with some fellow swifties, so please add / message me! (: i'll always be happy to talk.
I am not exactly popular at my high school and I like it that way. It's far more interesting. I love talking to people who stand out from the crowd and are not afraid to be different. I think that's fearless :)
“I was the girl who didn’t get invited to parties. My friends turned into the girls who stood in the corner and talked about me. But as soon as I picked up a guitar…I literally played until my fingers bled. My mom had to tape them up, and you can imagine how popular that made me: “Look at her fingers. So weird”. But for the first time in my life, those girls could say anything they wanted about me, because I was just going to go home after school and write a song about it.“
'maybe we got lost in translation, maybe i asked for too much but maybe this thing was a masterpiece till you tore it all up, running scared, i was there, i remember it all too well, hey you call me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of being honest, i'm a crumpled up piece of paper lying here cause i rememer it all too well'
- the most perfect lyrics i have heard/will ever hear.
I love you Taylor.
hey, this is my first blog :) i'm so excited about the live web chat so i made a youtube account so that i could ask taylor a question, but i have no idea how it works :L if someone could help me out, i would be so grateful!! also, is it possible to delete a youtube account? :D