TEAM TAYLOR. ALWAYS.
Hello everyone, welcome to my page!
I haven't been on here for a while because I was very busy with school, but I am back now!
I'll try to be online more often from now on.
My name is robin but a lot of my friends call me ro. I think because of my middle name, rowena, what makes people call me roro too sometimes haha. You may call me whatever you want.
Here are a few facts about me:
- I am a swift since 2009
- I live in the Netherlands
- I am 17 years old
- I am a girl (if you didn't already figured that out haha)
- I went to the 1989 tour in Amsterdam (BEST DAY EVER)
- I have blonde kind of curly hair
- 13 is my lucky number.
- I love staring at the water when the sun shines because it is like flowing little sparkles
- I really like writing, I write stories, but mostly poems in English and I also try to write songs
- I love cats, birds, nature, drawing, baking and cooking, dancing, and listening to music
- I can play a little bit guitar
I think because of Taylor I am a better person. Unfortunately I've never met her. But I never give up hope. I have seen her live in Amsterdam during the 1989 world tour and it was the best day of my life.
If you have never met Taylor, please never give up. One day it will happen.
I love you all so much, you are all so sweet and nice and I love talking to you. I love making new friends, so
Feel free to send a friend request, comment, or mail me.
made by Rosie
Bullying needs to stop. Because it's wrong. In every way it's wrong.
Made by Laura
If you want to know something about me, Taylor Connect, something else or if you need help, just mail me.
I love Ronan to the moon and back. And I miss him every day.
R.I.P. Jenna Cole you will be remembered.
Made by TayHeart13
I love everyone who inspired me. Whether you know it or not. Everyone who made something for me, helped me with something, is my friend or just know my name. Thank you, thank you, thank you! You're amazing and I hope you know that. Stay beautiful.
And I love you Taylor, for ever.
Fearlessy, Lovelovelove -R-
Hey guys, So I was reading this book, it's called Silber in my country and look: I totally freaked out when I saw it :)