- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hi, I am Hannah from the UK. I have been a swiftie since 2007. I first discovered her whilst watching the CMA awards in 2007 in a hotel room with my boyfriend and she performed OUR SONG, I fell in love with the song right away and went to the nearest music store the next day and was lucky to find an import of her first album. This was the uncensored one so now I know its no longer available, i am happy to have it.
I missed Taylor's first UK show by a day as had no internet for three months whilst moving home, so you can imagine my frustration when I found out.
I first saw Taylor on the Paul O Grady chat show in London I think it was the 6th May 2009 (need to look at my ticket) and then met her afterwards which was amazing. There was not a huge amount of people there so I was lucky
if you watch this video you can hear me say that I have waited two years to meet her and she replies something like "that's so nice i'd hug you but my skirt might blow up"
I got her cover of Rolling stone magazine signed ( the first one)
I then saw Taylor perform at Londons shepherd's bush that night. It was amazing.
I then saw her the following night again at Shepherd's Bush and managed to get a set list.
Later on that year I saw Taylor Again in august at V Festival. The night before she had an announcement on her facebook that the first 50 fans to go to a certain place get a meet and greet. This was taken off facebook literally 5 mins later.
When I turned up at V Festival they said they knew nothing about it. I then watched her set which was amazing and got right to the front and even got on tv, though I didn't want to haha. After her set I went back to the so called meet and greet area and they still denied any knowledge. A Family then arrived and asked same question and they directed them to start a queue, I couldn't believe it, so I just joined the queue anyway.
We then got our passes :) but there was hardly anyone there, probably 25 people if that. So we got to meet her again ( my boyfriend and me) we got a Tim McGraw poster signed and a 10 x 8 pic. We also got a photo each, I then met Andrea and got a photo and a guitar pick. I spoke to both Taylor and her mum about CMA fest as I was going the following year and they told me how amazing Nashville was and Taylor had something big planned.
In Nov 2009 I saw Taylor in London for the full Fearless tour. I also won tickets and meet and greets to her Manchester show.
The day of her Manchester show our car broke down so we had to hire a car, we live three hours away so took a while to get there. Five mins before arriving we were told the meet and greet was cancelled, I was devastated. We went through so much just to get there. Still the show was amazing.
I also saw Taylor perform on her second Paul O Grady show appearance in Nov 2009
In 2010 my boyfriend and I went to America. We stopped off at Washington DC and saw Taylors Fearless tour again. We got to meet Gloriana who were amazing and so nice.
We then went to the CMA Fest and got to see Taylor perform at the 13 hour meet and greet though we didn't win a meet and greet pass.
I Oct 2010 I saw Taylor perform on her third appearance on the Paul O Grady show.
In March 2011 I saw the Speak now Tour in:
Birmingham and London
I won meet and greet passes for the London show and held a comp on here for someone to go with me. Was amazing and she was Lovely again.
Both shows were amazing.
I have since been to the RED Tour
1st Feb, 2nd Feb, 4th Feb and 10th Feb.
I am going back to Nashville in May/June for CMA Fest, not sure if Taylor will do anything there, hope so
I love Country Music in general and basically want to Live in Nashville but never will. I have been lucky enough to see many Country artists I love over the years, some in the UK some in the US Country Artists I have seen in no particular order are : Taylor Swift (Obviously) seen live 16 times and Met Three times Carrie Underwood seen live 6 times and Met twice Miranda lambert...