- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE TAYLOR!!! She taught me that dreams can come true, she taught me that you can do anything, that its ok to be different and her songs are so beautiful. I wish I could meet her someday. She's given me bravery to be Fearless. She's given me the courage to Speak Now. And my favourite colour is red (so happy with the album name.) if I ever met her I would be so so so so so so happy!! I mean honestly, I'd most likely faint!!
So basically my story is: My mum has depression. My brother has Autism, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia and Insomnia. I'm not normal. Many people find it hard to understand me. But that's ok.
I never really went out much and got used to the world when I was younger because of my brother. That's why I have social problems. But you guys are all so nice! :)
I went to my first ever concert on February 4th 2014 when I went to see Taylor at The Red Tour! I loved it so much and I will never ever forget if!
So.. I thought I could state a bunch of facts about myself and if you see anything we have in common PLEASE message me because I'd LOVE to meet you!!
1. I love animals SO MUCH (usually, their better company than most humans) ;)
2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE TAYLOR SOO MUCH WITH ALL MY HEART (kinda obvious)
3. Music is my passion, whenever I'm with a guitar, a drum kit, a banjo, bongos, or a music shop or something. IM IN MY ELEMENT.
4. I'm not popular at school. I read books, I daydream, I love Taylor, I don't wear fashionable stuff. Apparently that's not very cool..
5. I am 100% against bullying. I know what it feels like, and I just have no idea how people can bring themselves to push people down so low and laugh about it.
6. IM A TOTAL TRIBUTE. I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! :-D
7. I write poems, I'm trying to learn to write songs, but I'm not that good at it. If you'd like to help me, feel free! I need it! xD
8. I have a puppy called Skye. She is adorable! I have wanted a dog for 7 years and last year I got one!!! :)
9. I love chocolate. Any chocolate. Dark chocolate, milk chocolate, white chocolate. With raisins and nuts, without raisins and nuts. Just chocolate. In any form. Cake form, biscuit form, bar form, button form. xD CHOCOLATE!!!!!
10. I love acting, I want to be an actress, a director or a drama teacher when I grow up. I'm going to start acting classes in January.
I play the guitar and the drums!
I fight for people with Autism and I will keep fighting until all the pieces fit.
I usually have nobody to talk to, so please try to tolerate me complaining about things. It all just overwhelms me.
My favourite quotes are: "Fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death" Never forget the essence of your spark"
If you ever wanna talk, I'm her. I love other Swifties!!
I've made a couple of friends on this site so far. I'm friends with enchanteddecember and Catching Poems 26 and Thief in Ripped Up Jeans. :)
As we all know, Taylor didn't win any Grammys this year. But I mean, isn't it just amazing that we got 4 nominations!? And admit it, you were ready to CRY YOUR EYES OUT at the performance of All Too Well! I am sooo proud of Taylor! Anyways, onto my question. Do any of you have twitter? I'm not forcing you to follow me, I'd just like more Swiftie friends on twitter. I kinda only have 6...