I'm Chloe and I'm an awkwardly tall person that is unhealthily obsessed with another awkwardly tall person called Taylor Swift (idk if you've heard of her..?)
These are a few facts about me that I managed to pull from my brain whilst being high on sharpie fumes. :)
1. I love Taylor more than I love myself
2. My favourite food is mashed potatoes so I'm guessing that I was dropped on my head as an infant (because people tend to give me strange looks when I tell them my favourite food)
3. I really like animals like dogs and cats and foxes and rabbits and guinea pigs and mice and lions and tigers and bears and badgers and yeah..
4. I'm obnoxiously sarcastic and my family hates me because of it :)
5. I have a burning internal hatred of everyone at my school
6. I have anxiety so that's fun.
7. OH I LIKE THE HUNGER GAMES AND DIVERGENT AND TFIOS
8. I'm not really that talented but I can fit a lot of marshmallows in my mouth so :)
I was aiming to find 13 facts about myself but then I realised that there isn't really that much to tell seeing as taylor swift has consumed my soul and my life.
SO WHO WANTS TO BE MY FRIEND!?
*everyone slowly backs away before turning to run*
I'm just gonna rant because ranting is fun and ranting is life. I'm sick of people romanticising mental illness. I hate it. Recently I've been talking to a girl that obviously has absolutely no understanding of mental illness. She seems to think that it's a choice. And that people like me choose to have anxiety. Or depression. Or an eating disorder. It is not a choice....