- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Thank you for reading this! It's nice to meet you. Welcome to my profile.
My name's Hayley. I'm a Sagittarius which means that I'm independent, generous and confident... and that I have the same star sign as Taylor Swift. I love to write. The only way I can remember things is if I write them down. I play the piano and write my own songs. I believe in fate - I think that life is set, and that everything that happens, happens for a reason. I wear boots, skater dresses and stripey tops 89% of the time and I spend way too much time on TC and tumblr. I love glitter, cats, and obviously Taylor.
Before you read any further, you should know that I overuse !s and ...s. I don't really talk like that in person... Here's 13 facts about me:
1. I have been a swifty since December 2011, but started becoming totally obsessed in September 2012 (so I'm quite new compared to a lot of swifties).
2. My favourite songs by Taylor are Dear John, Our Song and Long Live but I totally love them all! I go through little obsessions with songs... Like right now I'm obsessed with Dear John but about a month ago I was obsessed with Our Song.
3. I saw Taylor in live at the Capital FM Summertime Ball at Wembley Stadium - Best. Experience. Of. My. Life. It was amazing! I'll also be seeing her at the O2 in February for the RED Tour! So excited!
4. My favourite album is Speak Now. I love all of her albums but Speak Now has to be my favourite.
5. I love ALL of her music videos! My favourite music video is probably YBWM though.
6. You're Not Sorry is really personal and meaningful to me because it totally relates to this situation I had with my 'friends'. Basically, they had been ditching me and being horrible to me for so long, and I kept on trying to make up with them and they'd be like 'oh, I'm so sorry' and I'd forgive them... Over and over and over again. And then it just hit me when I listened to this song once... 'Why do I keep on doing this? They're NOT sorry.' And anyway, I said that to them and walked away. I found beautiful new friends who are kind and never ditch me and I'm a lot happier. All thanks to that song :).
7. Whenever anyone says 'ever' or 'never' I kinda interrupt them and say 'LIKE EVER'... I can't help it!
8. I have a Taylor Swift tumblr and it would be AWESOME of you checked it out :)... http://nevereverlikeever.tumblr.com/
9. I think Taylor has such great fashion sense. She always looks so classy and beautiful. I always try and base what I wear around something she would wear. i loved all of her style eras and I've gone through most of them! Right now it's really hot wear i live so I'm wearing a lot of shorts. My favourite dress taylor has ever worn is the dress she wore to the CMA awards in 2009. The strapless one with the gold sparkly top then the kinda zig zags and then the skirt. I LOVE that!
10. I have over 100 Taylor songs on my iPod, and quite a lot of merch.
11. All of my friends are totally supportive of my swifty-ness and I think that's awesome. I've even turned a couple into one!
12. I kinda have a thing about working song titles into sentences and then not telling anyone and then just sitting there smiling being pleased with myself for about 10 minutes. I have such a weird sense of humour.
13. Everyday, I try and do something fearless, even if its just a little thing, I always make sure I do something :).
I would love to get to know all of you! Feel free to ask me anything (nothing weird!), or just chat to me! I get so excited when I see new friend requests or messages on my account!
Thanks for reading!
ihadthetimeofmylifewithyou's TC Awards I've made a TC Awards and it would be awesome if you checked it out! The idea is that you choose what categories you want to enter and/or nominate someone for an award. It's super easy and would mean so much to me if you checked it out. Here 's the link to it. Thank you so much!