- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
13 Taylor-related facts 'bout me (I really hate talking bout my personal life online... Idk why):
1. I have been a swifty since December 2011, but started becoming totally obsessed in October 2012 (so I'm quite new)
2. My favourite songs by Taylor are YBWM, All Too Well and Long Live but I totally love them all!
3. My dream is to see taylor in concert! I'm not going to the RED tour because I'm not in the US :( I so hope she goes international!
4. My favourite album is Speak Now
5. My favourite music video is probably YBWM but I lovelovelove 22!
6. Teardrops on my Guitar is THE MOST RELATABLE SONG EVER FOR ME. Like.. Ever ;)
7. Whenever anyone says 'ever' or 'never' I kinda interrupt them and say 'LIKE EVER' haha
8. I love making edits of Taylor and writing out lyrics in all different writing and stuff although I'm not very good
9. My favourite dress taylor has ever worn is the dress she wore to the CMA awards in 2009. The strapless one with the gold sparkly top then the kinda zig zags and then the skirt. I LOVE that!
10. I have 94 Taylor songs on my iPod
11. Most of my friends are totally supportive of my swifty-ness, but two aren't very nice sometimes. In fact, sometimes they're a bit MEAN (see what I did there?!).
12. I kinda have a thing about working song titles into sentences. I have such a weird sense of humour.
13. Everyday, I try and do something fearless, even if its just a little thing, I always make sure I do something
I would love to get to know all of you! Feel free to ask me anything (nothing weird!), or just chat to me! I get so excited when I see new friend requests or messages on my account!
Thanks for reading!
This song is beautiful. Every single word of it. I'll be eighty-seven, you'll be eighty-nine I'll still look at you like the stars that shine In the sky, oh my my my