- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Well, Hey! How nice of you to come look at my profile!
My name is Sydney and my middle name is Arlette. I was born on March 23. 1996 which makes me... 17! I am an Aries. There arn’t a lot of us Aries, so I’m proud to be one! I am so excited to turn 18 next year! I live in New York but used to live in Michigan. I kind of like it here in New York. I’m finally getting used to it. In September it’ll be my 7th year living here! Wow! My favorite season is Winter. It’s so much easier to think in the brisk air then hot, humid air.
(Maybe that’s just me)
I need glasses but I often wear contacts. I have long brown hair (if you consider shoulder length hair long) and dark brown eyes.
I have a passion with dancing. I think that even if you’re bad at something you should still do it because you enjoy it! I’m pretty sure I’m horrible.. but I don’t care! Just keep going!
I write songs and play guitar. I have a total of 83 songs. I started when I was 11 and still continue to do it. I didn’t start songwriting because of Taylor, I started before I even knew she existed. Taylor just helped me continue my dream of becoming a songwriter.
I'm such an introvert.
I'm the kind of girl that would rather think to herself and have her own opinions than have to talk to other people and listen to theirs. I don't have many friends, 4 really close ones. I'm happy with that! I consider myself a Wallflower. I don't go to dances or parties because I already know, not one person will go out of their comfort zone to talk to me.
I can't just go up to a group of people and start a conversation. That's not me. I've finally learned to adapt to being alone, after being an only child all my life, you have to! Ever since I was in Pre-School no one would talk to me. Whale, It's their loss, right?
I love food. (Who doesn't?!?!)
My favorite drink to get from Starbucks is the Gingerbread Latte. I’m so addicted to Starbucks that as you’re reading this I probably am on my way there or drinking it now. I just LOVE Chinese food.
I also think that their culture is amazing. One day when I’m older I do want to go there. My favorite Chinese food is Sweet and Sour chicken. If I could live on one food... that would be it.
I hate Pizza! (I’m nuts like that!) I hate Cheese! (Explains the Pizza thing) So, if I do have to eat pizza I peal the cheese off.
Now. Story Time!! Gather round’
Now my children, this is how I became a Swiftie!
It all started when I heard You Belong With Me on the radio. I could relate to every word at the time. Every Word. It was in 2008 so the day after I heard You Belong With Me I went to Target with my mother and bought “Taylor Swift” and “Fearless” Of course, being young I didn’t understand the whole concept of being a fan. It was in 2010 when I became a die hard Taylor Swift fan, or a Swiftie.
These are my favorite songs from each album!
Teardrops On My Guitar
You’re Not Sorry
You Belong With Me
I Almost Do
All Too Well
The Last Time
My favorite Taylor perfume is Wonderstruck Enchanted. I love the smell, Name, the meaning behind it... Everything!
I still like Wonderstruck and Taylor too! Don’t worry!
I’m pretty sure that's everything. Thanks for taking the time to come and read about my normal fangirl life! I appreciate it soo much! Maybe you can add me, message me, or comment? I’m here if you want to talk! I don’t bite! (Maybe) Nah.. I don’t. Go on! Send one!
Hope you Have a great day!
Love Love Love,
(Avatar made by Puggy)
My birthday is March 23 Taylor could've been conceived on my Birthday