- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hey my name is Amy. I am 16 and I don’t bite so feel free to add me as a friend, post a comment or send me a message I live in England which sucks because a) it rains a lot and b) we don’t see Taylor that often. I love cats, my own is large, lazy and my best friend, basically I think he is awesome. You cannot understand my excitement when Taylor got Meredith! As you can probably guess I love Taylor Alison Swift, I can recite so many facts about her (shame I can’t do that with school subjects!) she is my idol and one day I WILL meet her, it is something I have thought of over and over in my head, practising what I would say.
I am so excited for the RED tour, I can’t wait until she brings it to the UK. I went to the Speak Now world Tour in Manchester and it was so amazing. It was my first ever concert and I wouldn’t have it any other way!
I love Lady Antebellum, Train, Lawson, Colbie Caillat, Kacey Musgraves, Ed Sheeran and Lindsay Bruce, they are all amazing artists. I play guitar and I write songs all the time it is the easiest way for me to express my feelings. I have been bullied a few times and I felt so lonely because there were days when I would go to school and no one would talk to me. But Taylor was there for me through everything with a song to make me feel understood. Now I’m happy with a great little group of friends who are mental, mad and truly hilarious.
Quick facts about me;
Favourite colour: Red, it always had been
Lucky number: I have two; 4 and 13
My birthday is New Year’s Eve (though I have never had a really wicked new year’s party)
I am an only child.
I would love to be a singer songwriter one day.
Dancing and playing guitar are my main hobbies.
I do 4 classes and my favourite is ballet because I love being en pointe.
I am petrified of snakes.
I love The hunger games, twilight and pitch perfect.
I love you for rading all this
hey i am from the Uk and consisdering going to college in US. so i was wondering if some US swifties coud tell me alittle about college in America. i have GCSEs in english, maths, RS, Science, Art, Textiles, History, French and ITC. i will be studying History, English Language, Psychology and photography for A Levels. i am realy interested in photography and that is somethingi would like to...