- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Thankyou for journeying to my profile!
I'm really happy to meet you!
So, I'm Alex, I'm 18.
But I'm not much of an adult.
I adore Taylor Swift with everything single thing in me. She means the absolute world to me, and I will never stop loving her. I can't even describe what she means to me; I don't think any diehard fan can.
She is literally the definition of flawless.
I have been a fan from the very start; 2006-2013, and forever more.
My favourite song is Love Story; it has had more than 45,000 plays on my iPod and I am so proud of that!!
I actually love being a Swiftie; every person on here is so lovely, and sweet and kind. It makes me happy that I am apart of this, and I will be forever. Its a special family here on TC; I adore every single one of you.
I had the absolute pleasure of having both my hands shaken by her at her Melbourne concert on the 14th of March, 2012. And she smiled at me. And I can safely say it was the BEST NIGHT OF MY ENTIRE LIFE! The whole night I stood 1 metre away from her, it was magical! I got to my hotel in Melbourne with tears in my eyes because I was in the same city as Taylor, changed into my Speak Now shirt with tears in my eyes because it was so close, arrived at Rod Laver Arena with tears in my eyes because I was in the same building as Taylor, sprinted past all the poor darlings in the line (I didnt realise there was a line.. whoops :/), got into the arena, sat down on the floor and almost passed out. I kept looking at the stage itself, and I was crying so much because she had been ON that stage... like TAYLOR herself!! I was numb throughout Hot Chelle Rae... and when Taylor's monologue started, and the lights went down... I lost it. I was crazy... I'm crying now just because I'm thinking about it! :') I didnt stop crying for the rest of the night, and smuggled so much confetti out in my pockets... there was so much, I couldnt believe it haha
On the 14th of December 2013, I will be at Etihad Stadium in Melbourne for The Red Tour. In the pit. No big deal...!
I'M SO FLIPPING EXCITED!! Oh my god, I'm going to be so close to her!!! :')
I'm going by myself, and I will be wearing a red ribbon to acknowledge myself as a TC user, so if any of you on here will be in the pit too, say hi to me! I would LOVE to meet you! :)
From the concert^ :)
It is my dream to meet her in person and tell her just how much she has helped me, but I really don't think 'Thank You' would cut it.
Now for some things about me!
I believe that God put us on earth for a reason.
I believe you live your life for you, and nobody should tell you otherwise.
I prefer to be alone for some reason, I just don't find much comfort in having company.
But my friends mean everything to me.
I always dream about a fairytale ending, I'm obsessed with the notion of a Prince Charming for every girl.
I think every person is beautiful in their own way. So if you're reading this, you should know that you are a gorgeous, unique and wonderful individual :)
I just really love food. Like, a lot.
My 3 dogs are my bestest friends.
I love learning history, any sort of history!
I love Irish accents.
I love photography, taking photos is such an awesome thing.
Oh and I may have said this before... but I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT!
With every bone in my body :)
I also have Instagram, alexchesh
Follow me! I will follow back :)
If you read all this, wow. Thankyou for wanting to reading this, and thankyou for taking time to read this, I really appreciate it :)
Holy amazeballs. Hdudjudgdbhzjxj. TAYLOR SANG COLD AS YOU. IN CONCERT. FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER. AND IT'S FROM HER FIRST ALBUM. I can't focus on anything at this moment in time. I just.. Wow. Wow. OH MY SWIFT. Firstly, this shows that she listens to our prayers, therefore she is God. Secondly, she's still out original Taylor. We never lost her, she never chaned. Silly...