- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
I'm going to Taylor's Brisbane concert on December 7th! Who else is going? I'm in section A3! :D
If you have a spare one minute and eleven seconds, please watch my cover of Cups from Pitch Perfect http://youtu.be/4WclewkavzM
I'm so gangsta you can find me baking cookies at night... Well, you won't actually, because I'm a terrible baker but by now I'm sure you get the idea that I love Taylor Swift!
After unfortunately missing out on seeing her on the Fearless Tour, I finally saw her live as part of the Speak Now World Tour during her first Brisbane show. I can honestly say I have never been happier than I was in that moment. It was such an incredible experience to watch the artist, who inspires you to write music and perform, do the thing they love the most.
And that concludes my overly-cheesy 'About Me' section.
PS. If you were wondering about my ordinary 'About Me' things; I recently (July 2012) turned 16, my name is Travis, I work part-time at my local cinemas (or 'movie theatre' if you prefer to call it) and I have a strong love for all things entertainment - from music, to movies, to television, to anything!
Another PS. Hopefully I'll be trying to make a few interesting graphics to post here, so stay tuned! :D
I'm trying to make little banners of all the concerts I've been to, even though I've only actually been to two!
I am a huge fan of the following, so if you like any of these, let's be friends! :)
- The Vampire Diaries
- Pretty Little Liars
- 30 Rock
- Pushing Daisies
- New Girl
- Modern Family
- The New Normal
- 2 Broke Girls
(I intend to make a banner with all of my favourite things on it but that'll take me forever. lol)
Hey Swifties, I'm in a bit of a pickle. I really, really, really want to buy the Ultimate Pre-Sale Package but the shipping is $70 (bringing the total cost to around $240)! It's a bit out of my price range but I just wanted to know if you think it's worth spending so much on Taylor. Have you ordered the Ultimate Package, or one of the others? Let me know in the comments...