- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
hi.I'm Armin Ghamari .I'm 17 and I'm from Kermanshah , Iran . my major is experimental science.I'm crazy about Taylor .I didn't know her until two years ago.but one day I saw «back to December» and suddenly became so excited.I digged some digging about her and I got it that she sings exactly the songs that I like to listen and furthermore her behavior is really like mine.after one month I became one of her real fans .I usually play guitar a lot . until I feel a big pain in my fingers(like Taylor when she started playing guitar when she was kid).but I love that feeling specially if it is a Taylor song . I love Taylor so so so so so so much . my friends tell me " you really love her why don't you marry her?!" now imagine how do I love her. in every conversations I connect that conversation to Taylor ! doesn't matter what the topic is . I really like her guitar playing style too and I always try to get my guitar like her ! I'm studying English if you see some mistakes forgive me.thanks for visiting my profile.
hi I am a big Taylor fan but beside that I like Eminem's songs too at the end of one of his songs(beautiful) he says: "to my babies.stay strong.dad will be home soon.and to the rest of the world.GOD gave you shoes,fit you.so wear them and put them on.be yourself man.be proud of who you are.even if it sounds corny,do not ever let anyone tell you that you're not beautiful" I really really...