- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Banner credit to lilylily13
Hello!! My name is Amy. I'm fourteen years old and I live in the most amazing of the fifty states. I think swifties are awesome!!! They're some of the most amazing, kind people I have ever met. I love you guys sososo much!
I am random...well, not as random as my best friend...if you ever meet us when we're together, watch out. You will not be able to understand what we're talking about, let alone follow our conversation!
I love working with kids. I love teaching at my church's Sunday School. I love getting and giving hugs. My sister has a joke that I know everybody's business, but I hate gossip and I'm not nosy...I just pay attention to what everybody says.
I also have a freakish memory. Seriously. Ask me what I had for dinner today and I won't be able to remember. Ask me what the price of bread was at Safeway a month ago and I will tell you it was $2.50, but if you had a club card, it was only $2.00.
See? What did I tell you? Randomness
I love running. I love soccer even though I can't really play it. I love dogs.
Music is my life. I play five instruments. Guitar, Keyboard, Bass, Ukulele, and Recorder. Which really isn't an instrument, but it still counts I sing and I write my own songs. I really want a Youtube channel, but I can't have one yet. I have a thread with my recordings and a thread for my songbook down in my link section.
Taylor Swift is my idol. She is one of the most amazing people in the world, besides my mom. I love her so much, and someday I hope to play guitar with her.
I also write poems and prose. You can check them out here http://taylorswift.com/forum/off-topic/1778391#post_9785021. I write a lot as an outlet. I feel like I express myself better and more honestly when I write. It's easier to say what I mean. I am also in the slow slow process of writing two novels...yeah, not really 'writing' more like jotting down a sentence or a scene here or there...
I love making friends,so I would love it if you add me. =D
The greatest boy band ever called ONEDIRECTION!! I love them sososososo much words cannot express...
BFF's on the forum!
Credit to Music21
Credit to LoverofTaylor
Credit to LikeAFirework
Crdit to Myfgirl
Credit to songbird13
Here are some of the contests I've won...
Song Review for: rawkstar498
Song Title: Drowning
Really good song!!! Would love to read more!
Song review for: rawkstar498
I really, really love this song. The chorus really spoke to me. Amazing job!
Song Review for: rawstar498
Song: House of Cards
You're song was just amazingly written. I think you did a wonderful job! I just took one point off because I kind of relate to the song, and I that same time I don't, but I think you did an amazing song, and it just...amazingly written!
Song review for: rawkstar498
Your song was is just...perfect, amazing, wonderstrucking! I loved the way you told the scenario and the wording was great! I especially felt the deepness. Overall: AMAZING!
Gif credit to allyouareismean
Gif credit to lilylily13
So I have a poetry thread somewhere on TC, but it gets lost so I decided to post them here!! Enjoy! SOMEDAY Someday Someday I'll see the end I won't have to defend Anything there is to say. Someday I'll be all right Able to give up this fight But Someday is not today. Someday I'll hold my head high Never will I have to cry Depression will start to fade....