- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Check out this video I starred in for my friends school project! Help me get it to Taylor!
Maybe one day I will be noticed
I was first drawn to Taylor Swift after hearing Tim Mcgraw on the radio, but my obsession (I guess you could call it that :)) with her music didn't really start until after I received Speak Now for my birthday. My dream is to be chosen for Club Red and I will hopefully eventually meet Taylor! The only problem is that I'm really shy, so being noticed for going crazy at a concert is really unlikely to happen for me. Hopefully my time will come though!
Being Fearless and Speaking Now:
At the Detroit show for Red my friends and I bought floor seats. I had heard that if you went to the sound booths towards the back of the floor, Taylor's mom can sometimes be there. I just wanted to talk to her and tell her how amazing I think Taylor is and how she is my role model. I walked back to the sound booth but did not see Andrea anywhere, but I did see a man that looked really really familiar. I walked by, and thought, "Maybe that's Taylor's dad." I was terrified but I knew that I would regret it if I didn't say anything so I went up to him and said, "This could be the most embarrassing I ask but are you Taylor's dad?" He replied with "Yes, you know I'm her dad when I hand out guitar picks." And he then proceeded to hand me 3 Taylor guitar picks! I asked for a picture and all I could muster out besides that was that I absolutely loved her. (There was so much more I wanted to say but at the moment I was so excited I forgot all about anything else!) Hopefully I can meet Taylor next!!
My 13 Favorite Things:
3. Watching Bones
4. Michigan State University
6. Going to basketball games
8. Paris (hopefully I'll get to go one day)
9. Warm Weather
10. Watching Dance Moms
11. Speak Now!
12. Wearing Wonderstruck
13. Taylor Swift!
Concerts I've been to:
Tim McGraw and Faith Hill
Taylor Swift - Speak Now
Taylor Swift - RED May 4, 2013! :))))
Maroon 5 and Kelly Clarkson** August 3, 2013!
All I've ever wanted to do is meet my idol. It's so amazing to read everyone's stories about how they met her but all I can think about is how badly I want that to be me. I feel stuck right now. I'm in school, so it's not like I can drive down to Nashville and hope to run into her. (Those stories are my favorite) I've tried writing, but I'm sure she gets so many letters that even if she does...