- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Well first of all I am a HUGE Taylor fan, ever since I first heard Our Song I instantly fell in love with it and thought it applied wonderfully to my life. My name is Maythe (pronounced Maite... my parents wanted to be all special with the spelling :p) I am 16 years old but I always say that I am 15 because of the song Fifteen :D and also because I Never want to Grow Up ;) I live in Los Angeles where we have crazy weather sometimes. I attend an all girl school which I know may sound boring but its really not... girls are funny :D.
People describe me as this outgoing, nerdy, athletic, girly chic but I describe myself as FEARLESS!! haha I know it's cheesy but it's the truth! Taylor is my true inspiration! Because of her I play guitar. Because of her, I sing even though I can't sing AT ALL (and yes people have told me that I cant sing) but I still do. I love my beautiful friends and my adorable dog! I also like to play softball and volleyball.
Some things I LOVE:
Singing in the shower
Listening to TS
Dancing without coordination
and sooo much more!
I haven't been to a Taylor Swift concert (because of certain issues) but I do plan to make my first concert experience a Taylor concert of course!
Stay FEARLESS and thanx for visiting my page:D!!
So Hannah Montana had a movie on the big screen. The Jonas Brothers, Justin Bieber, Glee, and now Katy Perry.... I really believe Taylor Swift should have a movie like that. I would TOTALLY pay money to see it! :D Anyone else feel the same way?