- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hi everyone! I think that this is actually my second TC account - my old one somehow wouldn't let me in....Anyway, I first became a Taylor Swift fan back in the late summer of 2006 when I was fourteen. I heard Tim McGraw and just loved the melody and the story of the lyrics. I got her first album for Christmas just a few months later. I've seen her in concert just a few times. First, for my sixteenth birthday when she opened up for Rascal Flatts, just before Fearless came out! Then I couldn't get tickets for the Fearless Tour (I tried SO SO SO hard.) but when Speak Now came out, I was at the Today Show in a heartbeat. In fact, I think that I made the first "I'd be Enchanted to meet you" poster. Then I saw her again for the SNWT in Hartford and again in NY. Both were memories I'll always cherish, and now, with this new album I can't wait to watch it "Begin Again!" (maybe, please maybe, dear God, I can meet her this time around, I would love it so so so so much, it's only been six years!)
RF Tour: 7/27/08
SN Release Week Today Show :)
SNWT: 6/22/11 & 11/22/11
Live on Letterman - Red Release Week
RED: 3/27/13 & 7/26/13
Anyway, in none-Taylor related news, I'm 20, a junior in college, a country music fan my entire life, and from Upstate NY. :)
Highway Don't Care video debut/Google+ hangout. Saturday afternoon, I saw on his Facebook the asking of participants for the Google+ hangout of the Highway Don't Care video premier. I didn't think I was gonna get it, but being a fan of country music and one that spent a lot of time listening to Tim McGraw as I was growing up - and a reason I was so intrigued at why some girl was singing a...