- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hi, I'm Katie, I'm 21, a SENIOR in college (oh my gosh!), student teaching in the fall, a country music fan my entire life, and from Upstate NY. And I have a slight obsession, in addition to Taylor, with government and politics and my new dream job is to be the Secretary of Education for some future president....okay, or just to have the chance to work in some type of place in Washington DC. :)
Pretty much, I just love Taylor and her music and have been doing so for seven years come this summer. My dad came home from work when I was fourteen and said "you gotta listen to this girl, she's gonna be huge someday!" and she is! So I have my dad to thank for Taylor! Her music has gotten me through more than I can ever describe and I can't probably ever thank her enough. Her songs, her stories that are so similar to mine mean so much to me -as does Taylor herself. And someday, maybe this summer or maybe in a few years but someday, I'll be able to tell her that in person and thank her for everything over the last seven years. It's my biggest dream.
Rascal Flatts Tour: 7/27/08
Speak Now Release Week Today Show: 10/25/10
Speak Now Tour: 6/22/11(chosen for sound booth!!) & 11/22/11
Live on Letterman - Red Release Week
RED Tour: 3/27/13 (won pit tickets!!) & 7/13/13 and 7/26/13
So, my Red Tour experience for me started about 8 months ago, on this website, when I met this amazing group of people to plan to go to release week for Red together. Then, a few of us were able to make it to Metlife and go together. I came from upstate NY, Loren came from Georgia, Steph came from Pittsburgh and Bianca came from Australia. It was so awesome to meet them and share this...