- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hi, I'm Katie, I'm 22, a college graduate and a certified childhood and special education teacher, a country music fan my entire life, and from Upstate NY. And I have a slight obsession, in addition to Taylor, with government and politics and my new dream job is to be the Secretary of Education for some future president....okay, or just to have the chance to work in some type of place in Washington DC. :)
To TAYLOR: I can still remember the day my dad came home from work and told me to listen to the song by the "Tim McGraw girl" and from that day in August 06, your music has changed my life. You've made me a better person and saved me in so many ways. I play ukulele because of you! I fell inlove to your music, and then learned to deal with heartbreaks to your music. I particularly don't know where I'd be without RED - that album had such a big impact on my life that'll I'll never thank you enough for it. I've made amazing friends bc of you, so thank you for putting them into my life. I'm scared to meet the girl I'd have become if it weren't for you all those years ago. From 14 years old about to start high school to turning 22 a month ago and a recent college graduate, you've always been there for me. It's been a pleasure growing up with you. I'm learning to love again, too. When I'm scared you keep me brave, fearless, and with a smile on my face. Also, thanks for having the best closet ever! I never buy something without thinking "would Taylor wear this?" Thank you for all the memories and concerts over the years, I'll never be able to thank you enough for everything, and I'll always be here supporting you. It's been a pleaser getting to grow up with you, I hope to be able to say this to you someday face to face, to thank you for so many more things. I love you, Taylor.
Someday, hopefully soon, I can meet Taylor and thank her for the last 8 years of my life. I've been trying since 2008, but have been sooo close but so far away. :)
Ps: TAYLOR is in my college yearbook, and these last four years would not have happened the way they did without her - I want her to sign it someday? It'd mean so much to me!
Instagram: @kateisfearless Twitter: @katieamanda424
Rascal Flatts Tour: 7/27/08
Speak Now Release Week Today Show: 10/25/10
Speak Now Tour: 6/22/11(chosen for sound booth!!) & 11/22/11
Live on Letterman - Red Release Week 10/23
RED Tour: 3/27/13 (won pit tickets!!) & 7/13/13 and 7/26/13
So, my Red Tour experience for me started about 8 months ago, on this website, when I met this amazing group of people to plan to go to release week for Red together. Then, a few of us were able to make it to Metlife and go together. I came from upstate NY, Loren came from Georgia, Steph came from Pittsburgh and Bianca came from Australia. It was so awesome to meet them and share this...