- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
^Daya! Go request from her!!!
Hi! I'm Delaney, but can call me Sharkie if you want. I have a Taylor Swift obsession. I also have a shark obsession, which I've had since I was two. If you ever have any shark questions, I can answer them! Taylor Swift and sharks, odd combo, I know. Other than that, I also love cats, reading, The Avengers (Captian America is mine), reading, chocolate, reading, science, and did I mention I like to read? I love the Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, Percy Jackson, and I'm in the process of reading the Maximum Ride series, The Mortal Instruments, and Divergent series.
I'm a Leo, which means I'm loyal and a bit crazy, but it also means I'm stubborn and can be bossy at times.
I also make graphics. I used to have a graphic shop, but I deleted it because it got to be to much. I might reopen later. We'll see. ;)
I'm a swimmer (hence my username), and I have been lucky enough to meet an Olympic swimmer, Ryan Lochte. My favorite stroke is breaststroke. I love meeting new swimmers, so if you're a swimmer, come talk to me! My goal is Rio 2016!! And maybe a tweet from Taylor when I win gold. :P
му sшιfτ sτοrу :
When I was around eight or nine, I was in the car with my dad listening to country radio when a certain song called "Picture To Burn" came on. I loved the song and used to get so excited whenever it would come on the radio. The same thing happen with another song, "Our Song". Before I knew it, I had fallen in love with a beautiful talented girl named Taylor Swift. I got tickets to the Fearless Tour when I was ten, and I had the best day with my mom that day (March 5, 2010). On June 4, 2011, I got to go to the Speak Now World Tour with my grandparents. I brought a sign, but the evil security guard wouldn't let me bring it in because it was "to big". Then I saw people with signs twice as big as mine! I was soooo mad. Anyway, I'm now able to go to the Red Tour too (April 20, 2013), and I can't wait. My goal is to make as many as my friends as possible swifties. I've already made one girl a somewhat swiftie (she's going to the Red Tour but a different show) and my other friend is on the threshold of swiftieness! Yes I just said swiftieness :P. So yeah. That's my Swift Story.
All the graphics I've requested.
Hi. I know I've been gone for like, forever , but I've had a very busy year, between my school, swimming and piano. I haven't had time to do anything really. I know I kinda left without a warning, and I deleted my graphic shop. So if you had requested at my shop, or asked me anything, I'm sorry. I haven't reopened my shop, as things are still a bit crazy, but I will be back on TC, although...