- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hi! Thanks for visiting my profile! (I used to be FearlessForever1413)
I love Taylor (obviously) and she is my role model!!
I am always cold like ALWAYS! My friends kind of get tired of me complaining about it.
I live on a farm outside a really small, cute, old town.
I was bullied from grade 4-7 but then I moved.
On my first day of grade 8 I met a girl named Abigail and we became best friends instantly! (no joke at all!!)
I go to a Christian school from K-12. I've been a Christian since I was 3 and I love God with all of my heart. I really love the Psalms and Revelation, I find it so interesting to learn about the end times.
My dream is to become a published author. I love writing sooo much!!!
I also am a bookworm...:)
I dance in the rain in my best dress and sing fearless.
I love antique and vintage things. In fact you could say I'm obsessed.
I love to bake, I'm really looking forward to fall and winter coming and cooking pumpkin things!! :)
Movie: Stand By Me (I am obsessed!!!)
Singer: Taylor Swift :)
Band: Lady Antebellum
Other singers I like: Keith Urban, Emerson Drive, the Band Perry, James Taylor, The Beach Boys, Ed Sheeran, Civil Wars, Bread, America, and a lot more!
Songs by Taylor (at the moment, they constantly change): Should've Said No, Better Than Revenge, Haunted, Back To December, Sparks Fly, Fifteen, Sweeter Than Fiction...
Songs not by Taylor (at the moment, they also constantly change!): Cool by Jason Blaine, Stand By Me by Ben E King, Rockin' Robin by Bobby Day, Great Balls of Fire by Jerry Lee Lewis, Sorry (I Ran All The Way Home) by The Impalas, Book of Love by The Monotones, Yakety Yak by The Coasters...
Book: To Kill A Mockingbird, The Good Nearby, and the Chemical Garden trilogy (read them if you haven't! They are awesome!)
Animal: cat, fox or horse
Food: Nachos, cheesecake, stir-fry, but I also really like Chinese food.
Number: 14 then 13 :)
I saw Taylor in 2007 opening for Brad Paisley in Calgary, Alberta and March 14 2013 in Omaha Nebraska. And I saw her in Edmonton Alberta, June 26 in the pit!!! She touched my hand and looked into my eyes and smiled at me!! I also met her mom and gave her a gift to give to Taylor!!!!
So ya just a bit about me! Thanks for reading!
*Sigh* So I wrote a blog before how I have this massive crush on this guy. It isn't going away! Its just increasing and I want him to like me soo bad! So long story short, last Friday I went with my class to a mall for our field trip. We were to go off on our own before we went swimming. So my best friend knows I like him and totally was flirting with him and being so just...in his face. She...