- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
THE AVI WAS MADE BY NIKKI'S FLAWLESSNESS (GAVEMEROSES)
Hi! I'm Rae
I like kittens and gifs and summer camp and acrobatics and graphic designing and Tumblr and giggling and best friends and those awesome jeans you have that fit you perfectly and winter and more... but most of all I love Taylor like I love everyone that is currently reading my crazy profile. I like baking with my mom on Saturdays and going roller skating on Sundays and to me that is the perfect weekend. I collect snow globes and have around 50, when I was 10 I found this dollar store where they have new snow globes every day. I love to sing and I can play the guitar. I am also in love with ice cream and I can eat it forever, and I believe everything can taste better with sprinkles. I dream of visiting England and Paris, I think the accents and the culture is exquisite. I am going to one of those people who when they turn 18 and move out of the house they move to Oregon and spent their days blogging and exploring the city and chatting in Starbucks. I love the album Red I think it's her best album yet. My favorite song right now is "Your Not Sorry" by of course Taylor. I love pop-country music but it all depends. I LOVE TALKING LIKE THIS I THINK IT MAKES ME LOOK DRAMATIC. Anyways, I think it's time for some gifs.
HAHA i love this scene from the movie
So, for my birthday, I got a miniature pie maker. I was so excited to make something with it! So today I made a Peach Pie it was so good! We just used peach filling and pie crust for it.