- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
LED Scroller Generator
My name is Lauren. I am a freshman in college. I have 2 sisters- one older who is in college, and one younger who is in high school. I love hanging out with my friends, listening to music (mostly Taylor's), reading, and writing.Writing stories to me is like what writing songs to Taylor. It helps me put my thoughts into words. There are times when I've thought about how cool it would be to become a writer but sadly, that will probably never happen. I love Harry Potter. I practically grew up reading the series (no joke though. There were times when my mom was worried about me because all I did was read Harry Potter). J. K. Rowling is one of the best authors I have come across in my 17 years of life. I also love the Hunger Games and have started reading some Nicholas Sparks books. Sarah Dessen, although her books are all very similar, I have read them all and am a huge fan of hers. My family thinks I'm completely insane because most of what I listen to is Taylor Swift. Most of my friends think I'm crazy and obsessed too but I just ignore all of them.
Glitter Text Generator
Songwriting Contest Awards:
Speak Now Award for Best Night in PoohBearSwiftiexoxo15's songwriting contest
Speak Now Award for I'm Sorry in the Full on Rainstorm Songwriting Contest
Complete the puzzle!
Photo Puzzle Maker
here are some more of my short stories! This one got cut off of the other blog. “I saw what you got on your Government and Politics test,” my mom told me as I walked in the door. “Oh yeah,” I replied, smiling. “I got an 86. It was one of the higher grades in the class.” “Why didn’t you do better?” she demanded. I sat at the table in silence, stunned at her question....