- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hi, I'm Karin and I'm a swiftie just like all of you. I feel really welcome here, so thanks to anyone who wants to add me or accepted my friend request! I started listening to Taylor's music about 5 years ago and have been a fan ever since. I'm the youngest of 2 kids.
Anyway, maybe I should talk a bit about myself. First of all, I'm kind of a temp. It's hard to make me angry, but when I do get angry, you don't wanna
be around me. Mainly cause i tend to punch the wall when i'm angry. And second, I get really weird when I'm happy. At home, when no one but my
family's around, I tend to jump around up and down and stuff. But my family's used to that so they don't even wonder what's going on.. And I don't do that around my friends which is a relief. I like listening to the voice of flowing water. I like looking through the end of a glass when I'm drinking. I
hate the voice it makes when a fork scrapes with a knife. And I absolutely hate the smell of cigarettes more than anything in the world! I can be super hyper at times, but at other times my friends say I'm really quiet. I like writing
songs and drawing. I draw architecture. I'm not good but I like drawing it
anyway. I play guitar. Totally LOVE it, can't live without it. I've been playing since i was 13, that's like a year ago. Most of the songs I learn are from this website called songsterr.com. Its the bestguitar site i know. I like orange, blue and green. I have a pet dog (which is just the cutest). I love listening to the voice of rain. I hate going out for too long, although I like the outdoors too. I can be a little bit selfish sometimes. I live in a big city in Indonesia and traffic is so heavy here it's like a daily thing. I like playing the sims 3. They make funny expressions :D I love eggs. I'm a total egg addict. They taste good anyway you cook them. I also really like corn. I like Raising Hope, New girl and Switched At Birth. I have a secret ambition. Sort of, i don't really know what to call it. I wanna make movies. Somehow i just really feel like thats where I belong, you know. Just sitting in front of a desk and writing a script then making the movie then editing it. And putting in all that soundtrack. I love that. Actually i've tried to make a movie before. Not long ago, like a couple months earlier me and some friends decided to make a movie and i was the director. Sadly, it didn't workout very well. I put my dream on hold, but i know that fire in me will never die. It sucks to say I'm currently struggling to find myself. Like I haven't fully found who I am as a person yet. And that's why I love playing guitar so much, like when I play I know who I am. It's weird but I can't really explain
Well I guess that's not a bit. Anyway thanks, if you took your time to read this. A lot!!
I once sat 3 hours straight in front of my computer to learn Safe and Sound on my guitar. Made a lot of progress, though. My fingers hurt so bad. couldn't play anymore the next day Have you ever done anything like this before?