- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hey beautiful:) Thanks for coming!
God is my strength
That's what my name means. I'm Gabrielle, and that statement up there pretty much describes me. You can call me Gabrielle, Gabby, or some of my friends even call me The Gabinator, THE GABBY (yes capitals are necessary), or the Gabster. That's how me and my friends are; random and funny.
Gabby is your typical 14 year old girl who just loves life and is trying to find a place in this world. She loves to be random and silly, and values her friends and family more than anything. She has many obsessions including giant pandas, the color purple, Les Miserables, playing guitar, singing and theater, and of course: the lovely Taylor Swift
I'd like to think that no one loves Taylor as much as I do, but that's hard to say on a website like TC. Although I have never met her, or touched her hands, I did go to to her concert on September 1, 2011 for her Speak Now tour. I wasn't one of the special people who went to the T-Party, but just being in that huge stadium with thousands of screaming fans all there for one common cause -- the love of Miss Swift -- was enough.
Yeah, that's me. I cherish the simple things in life; for those are the most beautiful. Like the smell of a shoe store or the feel of chilled air in my lungs on a cold day. That perfect sentence in a book that you read over and over again. That hug between best friends that's such a small gesture, but means so much. My puppy Hendrix. :)
On the days when not even Swift songs can cheer me up, my puppy Hendrix is there for me. Sometimes I think it would be great to be a puppy; seems like such a simple life. Unless there is some secret unknown puppy hardships (hmmm...)
Well, If you are not already bored of all my rambling on I'd love for you to friend me and message and comment! I'd love to talk to you, and I'm on TC a lot! (Be careful, if you bring up Les Mis I'll talk to you forever!) I'd love if you also visit my links and blogs!
Wonderful, Enchanting, Graphics that I love to the moon and back!:
^created by the mastermind of 13strings
^BEAUTIFUL by autumn leaves falling :)
^the definition of awesome by Guppy1313
^*speachless* by FF13!
^ a-ma-zing! DarkBlueSwiftie :)
^too amazing to explain! LitteTasteOf Heaven
Some cute gifs:
Rainy Ending Graphic Review: http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2524213/?h=l&r=24293973#post_24293973 The Graphic Competition: http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2529753?h=2013-04-10%2018:06:59&p=1&d=next#post_24258283 Angels in City Graphic Contest:...