- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Firefly Catching Days
^By the amazing Mint!
Avi by the awesome Sweet!
Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my profile! I love making new friends so feel free to message me and add me as a friend! So the reason I have this account is because of Taylor. She’s my role model and my best friend (even though I’ve never met her) and has been since 2007. The first song I heard by Tay was on the radio and it was Our Song. It was my favorite song ever till Love Story came out then that became my favorite song! I’ve been a fan since Our Song but I don’t think I became an absolute Swiftie till Speak Now came out. I got the album the first day it was out and I remember listening to it for hours and hours after school and singing all the songs all the time. Ever since I’ve loved Taylor unconditionally and will be there for her Forever & Always. I get made fun of at school for being a Swiftie and I don’t have thick skin so I’m sad at the time but then when I come home I listen to Mean, Tied Together with a Smile, The outside, Change, Eyes Open, Invisible, and other Taylor songs that make me feel better. I’ll never ever Like Ever be able to thank Taylor enough for that. I’ll never be able to thank her for making me smile and laugh every day. I’ll never be able to thank her enough for being there when no one knows I’m hurt and no one cares. I make sure to spend at least 2-3 hours on Taylor every whether it’s listening to music, spending time on her site, learning her songs etc. because I can never repay herany other way for what she’s done for me. I love you Taylor! I hope more than anything that someday I’ll be able to meet her and I’m willing to wait because I know it will be the best of my life and it will be magical.
Taylor Swift taught me to be Fearless.
She showed me how to Speak Now.
I’m feeling Red.
Okay so other than being a swiftie here are 13 other acts about Me!
1. My Name is Emily (probably self explanatory because of my avatar but oh well;)
2. I’m 15 years old
3. I’m from the USA
4. My Favorite TV show is the Big Bang Theory
5. The only other singer I Love and admire is Ed Sheeran. I like other singers and specific songs but Taylor and Ed are by far my favorite singers.
6. I have one Sister and she’s in college
7. I learned to play guitar because of Taylor
8. My favorite holiday season is 100% Christmas cause everyones so happy!
9. My favorite season is Spring because of the weather:)
10. I have a cat whose name is Tiger
11. I love making graphics even though I suck at it
12. I love to travel with my Family
13. I’ve been blessed to have seen Taylor live twice
A Few Graphics by Me:
-I know I'm not the best Graphic maker on TC so please be nice :) -Please use the graphic for at least 2 days -Dont steal them:) -Credit me as Emily