- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Here are my 13 random facts.
1-I'm super artsy.
2-I love animals.
3-J'adore London! Which I hope to visit someday.
4-I absolutely love books. Some of my favorite authors are: Holly Black, Cassandra Clare, Alyson Noel, Melanie Nilles, Suzanne Collins, Ally Condie, Courtney Allison Moulton, Maureen Johnson.
5-I am in love with a boy named Lucas, whom I have known since the 4th grade, he is my best friend and he just so happens to love me back.
6-My friends and family are super important to me.
7-Some of my favorite music artists:Taylor Swift (Of course), Secondhand Serenade, Avril Lavenge, Evanesce, Skillet, etc.
8- Eight is my lucky number.
9-I love red llipstick and high heels. But also my boots and blue jeans.
10-I am an avid researcher of random obsessions.
11-I like to sing in the shower! (Shhh...)
12-I'm a huge Disnerd.
13-My biggest dreams are to model and get my work published.
Fact of the day: You, my friend, are BEAUTIFUL! And I love you
"It's just not as simple as ponies and rainbows. Though I do love ponies and rainbows." -Taylor Alison Swift
In the recent Vanity Fair magazine, Taylor mentioned she had a "Sanity Button". Which she presses when she catches herself complaining to remind her that "This life is awesome and you have nothing to complain about." With that in mind, I created my own Sanity Button bracelet.