- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
("If you're lucky enough to have something that makes you different from everybody else don't ever change."~Taylor Swift. My difference? I'm OBSESSED with bright colors. Especially bright yellow and bright red and bright purple...
STORY OF MY LIFE:
My thoughts about what love is:
Lyric I can relate to:
-hey soul sister, Train
(you all should know where thats from xD)
-Taylor Swift, the way I loved you
~better than revenge
I'd lie, Taylor Swift
crazier, Taylor Swift
-Royals, Lorde (basically, all except the first line of the song, and second line in the second verse describes my life)
"And it was wonderful, It was magical, It was everything I've waited for, A miracle, And if I should ever fall in love again, With someone new, Oh, It could never be the way, No, It will never be the way, I loved you" Selena Gomez, the way I loved you
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone on TC who's talked to me, well, ever, really. You've all been so nice and I'm just so thankful for all of you, you don't even know how much everyone on here means to me.I'm kind of weird where I live since my area has a higher than average depression rate among teens, so most of the kids my age are totally emo and listen to that kind of music, so all of you guys kind of gave me a safe place where I can just be happy and be myself. Thank you. you guys all mean so much to me. Love you
Thank you greaserswift!!! (This is made by her)
Name: Lil, Lilac, Lilacetha (don't know why one of my friends calls me that, he just does. I got used to it xD), hey you (basically, I respond to most anything)
Age: younger than 18, smarter and less naive than you'd be inclined to believe
Favorite songs (no order): Dear John, Red, Tell me Why, I'd Lie, That's The Way I Loved You, This Is Me by Skye Sweetnam, Skyscraper by Demi Lovato, Best Song Ever by 1D, You're Still that Girl by Brit Nicole, You Are More and By your side by Tenth Avenue North
Swifty since: 2009/2010 (it was around the end of 2009 and the beginning of 2010. I'm not sure which anymore, though ^^')
Fandoms: Swifty, Whovian, Sherlockian, Supernatural/hunters (we need to find a name... besides hunters), shugo chara (anime), black butler (anime), Psych, Avengers...I know there's more, but that's all I can think of ^^'
I'm the kind of girl who grabs a shovel to beat and bury whoever the heck makes my best friend cry.
The kind of girl who never leaves someone out because she knows how it feels.
The kind of girl who has a bigger heart for the new people because she knows how it feels.
The kind to make people feel wanted.
Part of a family.
I'm the kind of girl who just hears the word crying and wants to comfort the person.
The kind of girl who no one is there for, but still loves everyone and tries to make their day bright.
The kind of girl who doesn't trust the right people until it's too late, so when the wrong person to trust comes along, she thinks she learned her lesson and does trust them.
The one who people joke is part Cheshire because she's always smiling.
The girl who's a wreck on the inside, but smiles so no one feels worried about.
The girl with too many secrets to count...that not even her best friend knows.
The girl who doesn't know what she fears, but is always afraid.
I'm the kind of her girl who doesn't know how to be herself because she forgot who she was.
Who wishes she was someone else, even when people always tell her how supposedly perfect she is.
I'm also that girl who dresses in her own style because she knows the right people will love her no matter what.
The kind of girl who is shy but fearless at the same time.
Who believes everyone is worth more than gold.
Who, no matter what, can't hate someone. For anything.
If you made it this far...
Hey Y'all. So, there's a jerk I know. (Shocking, right?) and so basically, he thinks that if he starts dating a girl, it doesn't matter what she's like, she should be all skimpy and primpy, and the other day he asked me out. Here is my response: My camo green shirt My old ripped jeans Black cowboy boots From Saint Vinnie’s If you think you can change Well, anything You got...