- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
I'm Emilia, 18 years old Swiftie from Finland. I started listening to Taylor during the Speak Now era. I think the song which finally made me a Swiftie was Back To December. I still remember the day when I suddenly ended up listening to that song on Youtube and I just loved it. Then I listened to more Taylor's songs and realized how great she really is! And since that day, Taylor has been my absolute favourite singer and also an important role model...
I think that Taylor's music is just so special. I love that every song has a story behind it. She writes amazing lyrics and the fact that she really makes her own songs from start to finish is great. I also appreciate her a lot as a person. She is always so polite and sweet in media and she loves her fans so much! She just seems to be so nice person overall. I want to meet her so badly! Right now it feels like I'm never going to meet her but I still believe that my chance will come someday.
I also love horseback riding, drawing, baking and playing with my dog. I'm a huge ice hockey fan, I love to decorate my room and also listen to music by Ed Sheeran, Katy Perry, Demi Lovato and One Direction. I love music so much! It really means a lot to me. My favourite TV- show must be Friends and I'm completely in love with Wonderstruck! I also eat way too much candy, especially chocolate... that's really important for you to know, isn't it? Hahah!
And yeah, I'm also a BIG Harry Potter fan! I love the books and the movies and literally just everything about it! I really like the Hunger Games too.
I hope I'd get many new Swiftie-friends from here so feel free to add me as a friend and chat with me :) I would like that. And of course, thank you for visiting my profile! Stay beautiful and always remember to be fearless.
** I was so lucky to see Taylor on the 2nd of February in London!! It was THE BEST night ever! I will never forget it.
You're lucky enough to be different, never change. - Taylor Swift
Made by Aniselidrissi! Thank you so much. I love this!
Hi guys! :) So I've now been here on TC about half a year and I think I should thank you for making this time I've spent here so special. It's been so great to fangirl Taylor with you, because outside TC I don't really have any Swiftie- friends so I'm kinda alone with this whole Taylor thing... but when I come to TC it's like a whole new world full of great people who share the same idol as I...