- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
I'm Emilia, 18 years old Swiftie from Finland. I started listening to Taylor during the Speak Now era. I think the song which finally made me a Swiftie was Back To December. I still remember the day when I suddenly ended up listening to that song on Youtube and I just loved it. Then I listened to more Taylor's songs and realized how great she really is! And since that day, Taylor has been my absolute favourite singer and also an important role model...
I think that Taylor's music is just so special. I love that every song has a story behind it. She writes amazing lyrics and the fact that she really makes her own songs from start to finish is great. I also appreciate her a lot as a person. She is always so polite and sweet in media and she loves her fans so much! She just seems to be so nice person overall. I wish I could meet her someday, it's one of my biggest dreams! I haven't been to any of her concerts yet but I really hope I can go to the RED tour! (Please come to Finland Taylor?)
I also love horseback riding, drawing, baking and playing with my dog. I'm a huge ice hockey fan, I love to decorate my room and also listen to music by Ed Sheeran, Demi Lovato and One Direction. I love music so much! It really means a lot to me. My favourite TV- show must be Friends and I'm completely in love with Wonderstruck! I also eat way too much candy, especially chocolate... that's really important for you to know, isn't it? Hahah!
And yeah, I'm also a BIG Harry Potter fan! I love the books and the movies and literally just everything about it! I really like the Hunger Games too.
I hope I'd get many new Swiftie-friends from here so feel free to add me as a friend and chat with me :) I'd like that. And of course, thank you for visiting my profile! Stay beautiful and always remember to be fearless.
PS. I just made a petition whose purpose is to get Taylor to perform in Finland on the RED tour. We really hope she's coming here because we want to see her SO badly. I'll put the link of the petition below so if you want to help us to get her here you could maybe sign it? I hope it will get as many signatures as possible so I could send it to Taylor or someone of her crew and maybe she'll come here. That would be amazing! :))
So here's the link: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/361/829/588/taylor-swift-to-finland-on-her-red-tour/
Thank you sooooo much for everyone who signs it! Means a lot And thanks to HandsOfFate for giving me this idea! :D
You're lucky enough to be different, never change. - Taylor Swift
Made by Aniselidrissi! Thank you so much. I love this!
Hi guys! :) So I've now been here on TC about half a year and I think I should thank you for making this time I've spent here so special. It's been so great to fangirl Taylor with you, because outside TC I don't really have any Swiftie- friends so I'm kinda alone with this whole Taylor thing... but when I come to TC it's like a whole new world full of great people who share the same idol as I...