1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

please help me choose....<13

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 4:05 PM

Okay, so...as a lot of you know..I love changing my avatar pic every 5 minutes...but..I think it's so hard to choose! I would love for you to help me find one that is unique..well, as unique as possible..in the following ones:

CHOICE #1:

CHOICE #2:

CHOICE #3:

CHOICE #4:

CHOICE #5:

CHOICE #6:

And If you have the time to, you can rate each one of them on a scale from 1 to 13 !

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: help me, please? <13

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 4:10 PM

please help me???

Re: please help me choose....<13

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 4:23 PM

:P...
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING, SWIFTIES!

RE: please help me choose....<13

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 4:25 PM

By the Great LiveYourLoveStory

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 4:34 PM

Ok, thanks for voting :)

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 5:17 PM

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 5:18 PM

4 just cos, I love the pic sooo much :) x

All by me :) x

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 5:20 PM

I think it's the most flawless pic

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 5:21 PM

I love the second one :)

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 5:21 PM

6! So pretty!

-E- xxx

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 5:23 PM

#1 & #3 :)

[url=http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bba]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bba[/url][url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/meet_greet_stories/2136251][/signature]

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 5:24 PM

3! I love it, it's so funny!

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 5:24 PM

I went thru the same thing. then One day I found the one I am still using. It expressed the way I feel when i listen to taylors music. you should do the same. Which ever one expresses how you feel when you hear taylors music is the one you should use. may the swift be with you.

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 11:36 AM

Number #3