Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Voting on Kids' Choice Awards 2013

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 8:58 PM

Okay, everyone.. The voting is started! Let's vote for Taylor Swift!
She has to win those 3 categories..

http://www.nick.com/kids-choice-awards/2013/vote

Vote, vote, vote....

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: She Should Have Won!!!!

Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 12:13 AM

I mean it's the KIDS choice awards. So most of the votes are from kids ranging in age from possibly 5 or 6 all the way to adults. So you can't expect the results to be as reliable as like the Peoples choice awards you know?

Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 12:14 AM

xo_kathy wrote:
    I think Taylor had the most votes but they gave it to the next person that attended the ceremony. She should've won some categories.

that's a good theory

Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 11:16 AM

MosaicBrokenHearts13 wrote:
    Taylor Swift and Jennifer Lawrence were the only people worth voting for lol:) I was only watching for them and the rest of the Hunger Games cast.
    http://i49.tinypic.com/fa9dzk.jpg
    http://i49.tinypic.com/seuhz8.gif
    ^AIKIASN

^ reshmi4bieber

I totally agree! Taylor is my favorite singer and Jennifer is my favorite actress.
    Against racism and homophobia!!!

Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 11:48 AM

It's only the Kid's Choice Awards. No mucisian or actor really cares about these awards. 1D win these awards because they cannot really win any other awards. Taylor has not really had much success at KCA's in recent years, except that special award she received from Michelle Obama.

Don't worry about the KCA's award show. Taylor already won a Grammy and a Peoples 'Choice Award this year. She will probably win several ACM awards in a few weeks plus she has a chance to win a Juno Award (Canadian Grammy) next month for Best International Album. At the Juno's she'll be up against One Direction's Up All Night ROFL but the main competition will be Mumford and Son's Babel.

One Direction might have won a KCA for What Makes You Beautiful, but the fact remains that none of their other songs are proving very popular in America. Their singles from their second album have flopped so far in America. Unless they have another major hit in America, they'll be forgotten soon.

And bring on all the pretenders, one day we will be remembered - Long Live, Taylor Swift.

Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 2:11 PM

Taylor didn't lose at the KCAs. The KCAs lost at Taylor

[url=http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t491/EssenceOfSpark/ISLY_zpsb840b0]http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t491/EssenceOfSpark/ISLY_zpsb840b0[/url][/signature]

Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 2:12 PM

SwiftiesRuleTheWorld wrote:
    The voting tally said taylor was winning and One direction was 3rd! I think it's rigged somehow and I'm not just saying that because my idol lost!

1.Me2.cloudnine 3.Daya Av ForeverEnchanted

I know
    Happy. Free. Confused. Lonely.
    At The Same Time

Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 2:14 PM

SwiftiesRuleTheWorld wrote:
    The voting tally said taylor was winning and One direction was 3rd! I think it's rigged somehow and I'm not just saying that because my idol lost!

1.Me2.cloudnine 3.Daya Av ForeverEnchanted

I feel the exact same way .
    Makes me wonder... -_-

Add Me!

Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 2:51 PM

I didn't think anyone actually cared about the KCAs :P Seriously it's not even a real award show.

Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 4:47 PM

plus too the last time she won a KCA was back in 2010, I know she won that Big Help Award last year, but all the other times have been nominations and no wins for her except back in 2010, so this should not come to be as a surprise she didn't win anything this time around.

I wouldn't worry about it anyway, it's just the KCAs no one truly takes this award show seriously, it's just for fun and get a orange blimp lol

Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 5:20 PM

The voting telly was not made by the KCA it was a fake sight and it was a tweet tracker anyway so even if it were linked to the KCA it would have only been counting tweets not votes from the website.

MissMeRed - Bananahrr

Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 5:58 PM

What? Oh no. Kristen soooo didn't beat Jennifer. Nope. Nope. I'm not going to believe that one. KCAs are dumb anyway....
    "They call themselves Swifties and it's adorable."

> Fearless_14

Swifties LET'S VOTE VOTE VOTE!

Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 7:43 AM

SWIFTIES please please please remember to vote for Taylor she's nominated for entertainer of the year, for the acm awards! :)

When didn't manage to win her a kids choice award, so please guys vote your little swiftie butts off! thank you

http://t.co/GR6PxeM8XO

Re: Swifties LET'S VOTE VOTE VOTE!

Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 7:45 AM

how do you vote? There's no where to click...??

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

Re: Swifties LET'S VOTE VOTE VOTE!

Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 8:30 AM

Yeah how do we vote?

Re: Taylor lost to Katy?

Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 7:54 PM

There were some rumors that said Taylor didn't win anything because she didn't go to the KCA.
    Think: In best female singer the nominess were: Pink, Katy Perry, Adele, and Taylor, but only Katy goes to the KCA, and she win, So I think all is false, it happen with all categories...
    The most annoying for me is that we vote a lot for Taylor but she has 7 GRAMMY's lol.
    REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR ENTERTAINER OF THE YEAR: http://www.cbs.com/shows/academy_of_country_music/vote/

Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 7:54 PM

There were some rumors that said Taylor didn't win anything because she didn't go to the KCA.
    Think: In best female singer the nominess were: Pink, Katy Perry, Adele, and Taylor, but only Katy goes to the KCA, and she win, So I think all is false, it happen with all categories...
    The most annoying for me is that we vote a lot for Taylor but she has 7 GRAMMY's lol.
    REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR ENTERTAINER OF THE YEAR: http://www.cbs.com/shows/academy_of_country_music/vote/

RE: She Should Have Won!!!!

Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 7:57 PM

I wish she won! Oh well, the other people are really talented too....

1. Jen avatar Jen

Re: Voting on Kids' Choice Awards 2013

Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 6:14 PM

Stinks she lost, but it's all good. She'll win ACM EOTY!

Thanks to Heather for the sig!
    @jenniferg07

Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 6:15 PM

Jen wrote:
    Stinks she lost, but it's all good. She'll win ACM EOTY!

Thanks to Heather for the sig!
    @jenniferg07

YES! :)

(Savanah)

(Camryn)

Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 8:45 PM

^^Oh this is all so true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.