1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor needs Us!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 5:15 PM

I am helping spread the word!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151137283021701&set=a.10151137282766701.431479.7245371700&type=3&theater VOTE VOTE VOTE! NO EXCUSES IS GOOD NOT TO DO SO. ITS ABOUT US. SWIFTIES. SHARE SHARE SHARE THE PICTURE AND DO SO A BILLION TIMES. A BILLION. YOU HEARD ME.If you dont want to annoy people than share it in the only visible by me option I don't care, BUT SHARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SERIOUS NO EXCUSE IS GOOD ENOUGH NOT TO. YOU DONT HAVE FACEBOOK? MAKE ONE, SHARE SHARE SHARE SHARE SHARE THAN DELETE YOUR FACEBOOK! ITS ABOUT US BEING GOOD FANS! IF WE LOSE WE ARENT. SERIOUSLY TAYLOR HAVE LIKE 6000 SHARE AND LADY GAGA IN OPOSITE HAS 75,000 SHARES! WTH IS THAT. SHARE. SHARE. SHARE. My job is done here.
Show Signature

[im

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Taylor needs Us!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 5:21 PM

I'm sharing like crazy lol - c'mon everybody!!! SHARE!!!

Re: Taylor needs Us!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 5:24 PM

Sharing!!! :) :)

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 6:14 PM

I shared it 285 times before facebook thought I was a bot and made me start typing the silly captcha thing each time... really slowed me down LOL but, no worries. I'm going to make a new account and share it with that one too

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 1:26 AM

SHARE SHARE SHARE

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 1:33 AM

SHARED!!!! also forwarded this msg out through twitter and facebook different Taylor's group!!

everyone could also help and share this news over all facebook group!!

we should win this swifties swifties swifties swifties swifties !!!!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 1:34 AM

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 1:36 AM

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 3:10 AM

10K already!!!!! KEEP GOING SWIFTIES!!!!! we should not disappoint our lovely Taylor!!!!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 3:51 AM

I Voted From Every Computer In My House!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 5:33 AM

Thanks for spreading the word you are amazing, and thanks to everyone whos sharing :)

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 5:37 AM

I have no facebook :(

Made by Calizzle4 :)

Made by Primafacie :)

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 5:42 AM

And my parents won't let me have one...
    I argued with them but... Oh gosh!

Made by Calizzle4 :)

Made by Primafacie :)

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 6:09 AM

share share share and share =)))

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 6:11 AM

for the grammies!! i am a swifty of course i will vote!! and i cried when big time rush didnt get nominated so i will do anything for taylor swift to win

both of these graphics were made by the talented AnnieAnh987

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 4:10 PM

Come on guys share like CRAZY!

[im

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 5:36 PM

bev42012 wrote:
    I'm sharing like crazy lol - c'mon everybody!!! SHARE!!!

me tooo!! we need to prove to taylor that as her AMAZING swifties we will do whatever it takes to show her how much we care!! SHARREE SHARE SHARE!

Thank you Kiki for this GORGEOUS graphic!! xoxo

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Sharring!!!
    ---

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 7:06 PM

Will do :)
    Thank You Daya!