1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

HURRY WE ARE LOSING!!!!!!!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:28 PM

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151137283021701&set=a.10151137282766701.431479.7245371700&type=3&theater VOTE VOTE VOTE! NO EXCUSES IS GOOD NOT TO DO SO. ITS ABOUT US. SWIFTIES. SHARE SHARE SHARE THE PICTURE AND DO SO A BILLION TIMES. A BILLION. YOU HEARD ME.If you dont want to annoy people than share it in the only visible by me option I don't care, BUT SHARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SERIOUS NO EXCUSE IS GOOD ENOUGH NOT TO. YOU DONT HAVE FACEBOOK? MAKE ONE, SHARE SHARE SHARE SHARE SHARE THAN DELETE YOUR FACEBOOK! ITS ABOUT US BEING GOOD FANS! IF WE LOSE WE ARENT. SERIOUSLY TAYLOR HAVE LIKE 6000 SHARE AND LADY GAGA IN OPOSITE HAS 75,000 SHARES! WTH IS THAT. SHARE. SHARE. SHARE. My job is done here.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: HURRY WE ARE LOSING!!!!!!!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 5:13 PM

I don't have a facebook but I can help get the word out. Can you help get the word out for this voting link : http://www.eonline.com/news/365037/celeb-of-the-year-2012-vote-for-your-favorite-hitmakers-in-round-1

[im

Re: HURRY WE ARE LOSING!!!!!!!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 1:25 AM

I don't have face book but I'll help post the link and stuff!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 5:32 AM

Thanks guys! And yes, I can get the word out for you CammySwiftie

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 6:31 AM

Even if Gaga wins don't worry guys. She always has spam bots for her, don't you know about the Twitter scandal? Most of her followers are fake

by me (:

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 8:17 AM

YES!!! but at least we have to makeTaylor to the top 7 at this stage!!!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 3:12 PM

Anna_Tonks wrote:
    Even if Gaga wins don't worry guys. She always has spam bots for her, don't you know about the Twitter scandal? Most of her followers are fake

by me (:

Yeah:)

RE: HURRY WE ARE LOSING!!!!!!!

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 5:44 AM

Yes everybody we are losing!!!!!!!!!!!!!. So everybody share share share!! I try my best!!.So all swifties try your best!!!!!!!!!!