Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

The Taylor-Request Tumblr Page

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:44 AM

The Taylor Swift on Mediabase Tumblr Page

I hope everyone is ready to start requesting again! Use this tumblr page to request on both Country and POP stations, and keep up to date with the latest single news.

REQUEST NOW:
'Begin Again'

FUTURE REQUESTS:
'I Knew You Were Trouble'- adds date: November 27th, 2012

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: The Taylor-Request Tumblr Page

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:23 AM

I missed this! What happened to the facebookprofile (there was one made in the purpose of voting and requesting, in case it wasn't you who made it ;-))?

Re: The Taylor-Request Tumblr Page

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 12:58 PM

Astrid84 wrote:
    I missed this! What happened to the facebookprofile (there was one made in the purpose of voting and requesting, in case it wasn't you who made it ;-))?

Yeah, I had an old thread about this last year, but it was flopping and she didn't have a single out so i deleted it.

But now it's back up, and we need to start requesting!

Re: The Taylor-Request Tumblr Page

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:31 AM

11/22/12

POP
    48 +2 TAYLOR SWIFT I Knew You Were Trouble 519 SPINS (+108) 4.702 AI (+1.164)

COUNTRY
    14 = TAYLOR SWIFT Begin Again 3526 SPINS (+25) 28.530 AI (+0.032)

I Knew You Were Trouble is doing great!
    Begin Again needs some help!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.