1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RED V.S Speak Now

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 2:10 PM

What album do you like?
Red or Speak Now

Ways to vote
1.comment here
2.comment on youtube (link) http://youtu.be/67UHcN9mTy4
3.comment on my blog(link) http://taylorswift.com/users/uRxWzvu2/blogs/3639272

UPDATE
Red:IIII
Speak Now:IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Tie:IIII
To early:III

My Graphic Shop!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: RED V.S Speak Now

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 2:28 PM

As of right now, I think it's tied. I lovelovelove Speak Now and RED is pretty good so far.

http://oi45.tinypic.com/2589cvl.jpg
    By: Brooker27
    RED 10/22/12

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 2:30 PM

Honestly I think I like Speak Now better. But Red is so so so good. I think this one takes a little time to get used to! In Speak Now all the songs were little stories which I liked, they were all glittery and great. But Red is deeper, Taylor is changing and so is her music! I love it! I'm sure I'll like Red just the same soon!
    Xo.

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 9:39 PM

Both♥

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 2:25 AM

I'm gonna go with Speak Now, although both albums are so amazing, it's so hard to pick!

made by Swiftlookalike

The world has finally turned RED

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 3:33 AM

I love them both but...Speak Now I think

You've taken the time to view my signature, so now you HAVE to add me!

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 3:38 AM

Both are super-cool but i think I like a littllllle bit more Speak Now

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 3:43 AM

I love Red but I think I´m going to have to say Speak Now just because I loved every single song on that album and they were all so special and unique and on Red there are just a very few songs I could live without if she hadn´t put them on the album, so just because of that
    SPEAK NOW!

I would LOVE it if you would check out my blog some time! New entries every other day!

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 6:23 AM

Red. And there's a lot of things I could say about it, but I'm feeling lazy, so nope.
    And by the way...your eyes are dancing...

RE: RED V.S Speak Now

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 6:27 AM

I think Speak Now. Red is growing on me, but it's my least favorite Taylor album.

avi: BeautyIsSincerity

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 6:32 AM

I'd say RED.
    First of all, because it's different, she wrote with so many different people, worked with different producers, and there are two amazing duets on it. She tried new stuff, wrote pop songs, a dubstep one, a rock one and even a folk one, which makes this album amazing. Speak Now was written all by herself, and it was an amazing album, the lyrics were absolutely flawless and I loved every song on it, but I understand it now when Taylor says she didn't want to make her 4th album the same way she did her 3rd and 2nd one. She tried new things, that's what makes RED her most amazing album ever. That's my opinion.

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 7:29 AM

Speak now. It made a different, a kind of unique impact on me, the way only a Taylor Swift can do.
    xhyine / xx

RE: RED V.S Speak Now

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 7:31 AM

I love the RED album so much but I have to go with Speak Now.

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 3:24 PM

I think that it's to early to decide which the best one is. I've only had RED in my hand's for less than 24 hours.

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 3:25 PM

I love both albums so much. They have both impacted my life but I'm going to go with Red because even though it's been out for only a week, it has done SO much for me already and I wouldn't have made it through last week without it. Plus Red is so different and so beautiful. Speak Now was flawless too, I will always love that album. So red :)

Swiftie since 2007
    I will be Red on August 19th.

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 5:10 PM

Both are so amazing. For now it's a tie. :)
    "If you're lucky enough to be different never change." -Taylor Swift

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 11:32 PM

I've been thinking about this SO much lately & honestly, I have to say Speak Now. That album means so much to me.

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 5:17 PM

Update!

Speak Now:IIIIIIIIIII

Red:III

tie:III

Not sure:I

My Graphic Shop!

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 5:44 PM

Hard to choose, but I like a little more Speak Now

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 6:13 PM

I love both albums so, so, so much! I like the pop vibe on RED, but I love the Speak Now just as much. I haven't actually listened to all of the songs on RED, but I'm pretty sure at the end it'll be tied.

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 7:36 PM

I love both. A week ago I would have said Speak Now, but now I'm thinking RED. But I think if I had to choose I would say Speak Now
    14/3/2012