Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Taylor Swift VS Selena Gomez and Emma Watson

Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 9:16 PM

I don't get it. Are you talking about acting? Emma doesn't sing, does she?

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 9:49 PM

that is a hard one because i LOVE Emma watson...TAYLOR for sure is better

credit to: Songbird13 for the awesome graphic! :)

Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 12:45 AM

I love them all but
    I dont like who Selena is going out with
    I dont like Emmas short hair
    And Taylor made the best day of my life, so defs Taylor

Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 12:45 AM

I love them all but
    I dont like who Selena is going out with
    I dont like Emmas short hair
    And Taylor made the best day of my life, so defs Taylor

Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 5:31 AM

Taylor!

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 5:46 AM

tswiftnation13 wrote:
    Taylor!

Same !

Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 2:59 PM

I dislike Emma, I don't know much about her at all, actually.
    Selena is okay, my ig account is dedicated to her and taylor, mostly Taylor.
    Taylor for sure, though.
    my thoughts will echo your name, until i see you again:)

Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 3:03 PM

I don't really like Selena Gomez, and I'm not a huge Harry Potter fan but her acting is good, and I think about Taylor everyday, allday, so TAYLOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Avatar made by the switasticallytaylorificlywonderstruckinlyamazing and kind TSF! :)

Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 3:18 PM

All three of them are gorgeous girls!! :)
    Selena's a great actress and singer, Emma's a funny person and awesome actress, and Taylor is impossibly amazing....
    So, all three? Haha! No seriously, I lovelovelove all of them.
    But I must say that Taylor is my favorite overall. :)

~Love yourself no matter what. Few people will do that for you.~

Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 4:01 PM

Well...
    I do love Harry Potter(I'm wearing a shirt from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter right now! :) ) ,but I do like Selena and Taylor more than Emma.

I like Selena, but she's not as good a singer as Taylor and she doesn't even write many of her songs. And Taylor is just a ton AWESOMER! So....
    TAYLOR!!!

Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 4:30 PM

TAYLOR IS MY LIFE...so her but i also lov emma
    "I took a chance, I took a shot, and you might think I'm bulletproof but I'm not!"
    Taylor Swift is Wicked means she is amazing, fantabulous, true, kind, awesome, beautiful, wonderful... and my idol!!

Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 12:17 PM

R5FanGirl wrote:
    I love watching the harry potter movies more then reading them so i love watching Emma Watson cause she is very good actress then Selena Gomez is.

Taylor Swift is okay on acting but i never grew watching Taylor Swift as an actress, I grew up watching Taylor Swift more as a singer then anything else.

So i vote for Emma Watson.

(Yes i am girl and i am 14 years old).

Why did you vote that way? I don't see anything about this being about acting. If you like one of them more than the others who would it be? I think everyone on here would say Taylor.

Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 12:45 PM

Taylor Swift. Emma Watson is as talented but Taylot + fans =

Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Taylor is a singer
    Selena is auto tuned
    Emma is an actress

you cant compare them, apples and oranges.

Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 1:08 PM

ArieTSA wrote:
    Taylor is a singer
    Selena is auto tuned
    Emma is an actress

you cant compare them, apples and oranges.

THIS
    ~.~.~.~

Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Are we talking about acting or singing?
    If it's just three people, Taylor would be my favorite.
    If it's acting, Emma comes first, Taylor second, and Selena Gomez third because I just cannot stand her.
    If it's singing, Taylor comes first and Selena Gomez has to come second because Emma doesn't sing.

*made by glitterandsparklydresses

Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 1:16 PM

lovelovelovetaylor wrote:
    Are we talking about acting or singing?
    If it's just three people, Taylor would be my favorite.
    If it's acting, Emma comes first, Taylor second, and Selena Gomez third because I just cannot stand her.
    If it's singing, Taylor comes first and Selena Gomez has to come second because Emma doesn't sing.

*made by glitterandsparklydresses

Since the person who started this never said it's who do you like best. Not about singing or acting.

Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 5:52 PM

Taylor of course...

Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 6:52 PM

I understand everyone has their own opinions, but why are we comparing people? Selena and Emma and Taylor are three different people.

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 6:52 PM

I understand everyone has their own opinions, but why are we comparing people? Selena and Emma and Taylor are three different people.

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.