Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Favorite Taylor Music Video?

Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 1:02 PM

Blank space is not my favorite music, but the video is amazing :), i like when she is destroying the car and going crazy mwahahahah :)

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Nov 22, 2014 at 4:14 AM

Blank Space!!!

Sat, Nov 22, 2014 at 11:49 AM

Love story

Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 12:23 PM

shake it off!!

Sun, Nov 30, 2014 at 5:13 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n28RLcPVTs8

In true Taylor Style... I got bored, and this happened....

Sun, Nov 30, 2014 at 5:41 PM

Ricky A wrote:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n28RLcPVTs8

In true Taylor Style... I got bored, and this happened....

UGM or whoever took it down. Not judging, just saying.
    After watching "White Horse" , there was no turning back. I was on my to being a swiftie. (summer 2009).
    "Safe and sound" is a beautiful video.

[url=http://i49.tinypic.com/5yt443.gif]http://i49.tinypic.com/5yt443.gif[/url][/IG]
    [IMG][url=http://i45.tinypic.com/spk903.jpg]http://i45.tinypic.com/spk903.jpg[/url][/IG][/signature]

Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 7:01 PM

I like all of her music videos! Whenever a new one comes out, I have yet to be disappointed! That being said, my favorite music video has to be Ours. I love the high rise building. I guess in some ways, I can also connect, because at least for part of my working life, I will probably be in a building in an office similar to the one in the video. Hopefully, on certain days, like Taylor, though, I will leave the monotony, of day to day to begin something more exciting.

Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 7:51 AM

Love Story But I Really Do Love All Of Her Videos. Love Story Is Just Really Good!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By: TheLuckySwiftie13

Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 1:51 PM

You Belong With Me. Since it was the first video I ever saw from Taylor.

^Made by Belle

^Made by Belle

Sun, Dec 7, 2014 at 7:31 AM

Picture to Burn, You Belong With Me, Mine, Mean, WANEGBT, Shake It Off, Blank Space.

Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 10:01 PM

Love Story

RE: Favorite Taylor Music Video?

Sat, Dec 13, 2014 at 6:06 AM

Begin Again
    I like all of her videos but I was so happy when I saw her video to "Begin Again" the first time because I've been listening to the song over and over before and I pictured A video in my head that was just so similar :) (I don't know if you know what I mean but sometimes I picture a video for a song and when the actual video comes out I'm disappointed because I imagnined something totally different... )

Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 11:10 AM

Our Song, for sure! It was her first music video I watched

Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 2:52 PM

Our Song, Everything Has Changed, or 22

Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 7:08 PM

Love Story

Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 3:53 PM

Shake it off! For SURE!!!!!

Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 7:20 PM

Mine keeps changing.

but, Blank Space.

Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 5:21 AM

Definitely Blank Space

RE: Favorite Taylor Music Video?

Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 5:39 AM

Fearless !! of course !

When the first time i see the video somehow i'm crying because i always expected i can watch taylor concert

Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 7:46 AM

Begin Again and Blank Space. Blank Space reminds me of seeing Dublin Castle, the architecture, and Begin Again, walking around London.
    The Story of Us, too

(PS love the editing text feature on this host sight)