Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Favorite Taylor Music Video?

Sun, Jun 14, 2015 at 11:18 AM

Taylor Swift- Picture to burn
    Fearless- Love Story and You belong with me
    Speak now- Sparks fly, Mean, Mine
    Red- Red, 22, I knew you were trouble, Begin again
    1989- Shake it off, Blank Space, Bad blood

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Jun 14, 2015 at 11:23 AM

Totally a swiftie !!!! LOVE The Bad Blood music video and the song is so catchy !!!!

PS. GIVING A SHOUT AT THAT I HAVE A SIGNED TAYLOR SWIFT GUITAR FROM HER COUNTRY DAYS THAT I AM TRYING TO SELL TO A DIE HARD SWIFTIE LIKE ME . COPY AND PASTE THE LINK BELOW IF INTERESTED - http://nashville.craigslist.org/clt/5035170588.html

Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 6:21 PM

Mine is one of my absolute favourites! More recently though I think that Taylor looks so stunning (what's new?) in the Blank Space music video. Particularly in the black lace gown!

Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 6:43 PM

22 and Begin Again are my favourites.

Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 4:58 PM

My Favourite Taylor Swift videos would havre to be Love Story, You Belong with Me, Fifteen, Forever and Always, Speak Now, Haunted, Mine, Red We are Never Getting Back Together, 22, State of Grace, Bad Blood, Style and Blank Space

Sun, Jun 21, 2015 at 10:41 AM

I obviously love all but if I had to pick one it would be You belong with me

Sun, Jun 21, 2015 at 1:55 PM

Really for me its impossible to choose
    Audrey

Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 3:43 AM

foxieswift wrote:
    Really for me its impossible to choose

Maybe Style

Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 8:30 PM

Shake it off!!!!

Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 6:48 AM

bad blood's music video for now.
    MADEMOISELLE

Fri, Jun 26, 2015 at 4:07 PM

Blank Space without a doubt

Fri, Jun 26, 2015 at 9:18 PM

Emily Dawson wrote:
    My Favourite Taylor Swift videos would havre to be Love Story, You Belong with Me, Fifteen, Forever and Always, Speak Now, Haunted, Mine, Red We are Never Getting Back Together, 22, State of Grace, Bad Blood, Style and Blank Space

Safe and Sound ... White Horse ... Our Song ..................from the list above , i have to check out the video for "Forever and Always"

Fri, Jun 26, 2015 at 10:48 PM

You Belong WIth Me is my fave!
    Shake it off comes a really close second

Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 4:29 PM

mine

Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 7:33 PM

Blank Space! I also think the IKYWT music video was great as well because it was like a short film, which i always really love with music videos.

Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 11:49 AM

Bad Blood, I Knew You Were Trouble, Back to December, and You Belong With Me

Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 1:34 PM

i love the mean music video but recently i love watching blank space and bad blood

Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 7:50 PM

it's a tie between shake it off and ours.

Sat, Jul 4, 2015 at 4:24 AM

Bad Blood but I Knew You Were Trouble is 2nd and Mine is 3rd.

Sat, Jul 4, 2015 at 10:03 AM

Blank Space has to be my favourite; she plays the innocent, paranoid mess so so well! Style is beautifully artistic too. I don't think she could ever put out a bad video!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    View my bands acoustic cover of Style!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwEizbBjUtA