Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Favorite Taylor Music Video?

Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 8:41 AM

Totally easy one for me!

My fav Taylor vid is one of her newer ones...

"Bad Blood" is my favorite and will probably always be my favorite because of Mariska Harigtay (my fav. actress) is in it, even if only for a brief moment!

If you don't know...which I"m not sure how you don't know (cause Taylor I hear is Obsessed w/ SVU)...but the woman "Justice" is played by Actress Mariska Hargitay.

Bad blood is my fav hands down!!
    Http://www.facebook.com/svuimpossible A like would be helpful

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Favorite Taylor Music Video?

Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 5:06 PM

My favorite is probably mean, mine, you belong with me, love story, shake it off, style, or wildest dreams. Sorry I know thats a lot but I love all of them .

Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 7:42 AM

I think my favorite is probably Bad Blood! The fight choreography is so intense. Second favorite is Shake it off Every time a new one comes out, it's my favorite!

Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 4:12 PM

Love them all but I would have to say Begin Again
    IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/2v2a1hy.jpg

Sat, Oct 24, 2015 at 4:12 PM

Love all of them but my favorite is 22
    Caroline

Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 11:51 AM

Blank space

Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 7:33 PM

I think my favorite music video of all time is Our Song, with Mine coming in close behind it. From the 1989 era, I LOVE STYLE

Sat, Nov 14, 2015 at 5:33 AM

omg 'mine' is definitely one of my favorites, as well as I knew you were trouble, meanm and im only me when im with you! from 1989 it would definitely be blank space haha i just really love all of her music videos

Sat, Nov 21, 2015 at 5:57 AM

Teardrops on my guitar from the TS era. You Belong With Me from the Fearless era. Back to december from the Speak Now era. I knew you were trouble from the Red era and Style from thw 1989 era!

Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 12:35 PM

shake it off

Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 4:15 PM

Mine :)

Fri, Dec 18, 2015 at 8:31 PM

Love Story

Fri, Dec 25, 2015 at 1:13 PM

This is really hard...but I think I´ll go wit You Belong With Me, Ours, I Knew You Were Trouble, Wildest Dreams and Blank Space. They´re all amazing, though.
    ~ Darling, I´m a nightmare dressed like a daydream. ~

°Loving Tay is red.°

Sun, Dec 27, 2015 at 7:07 AM

Blank Space,Shake it off,RED and You belong With Me .
    Taylor'Swiftie

Sun, Dec 27, 2015 at 7:53 AM

I love all of them tbh but i choose Mean MV, bc it's seems like classic country song imo and Style MV, bc the visual was awesome!

"Pictures in frames, of kisses on cheek"

Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 8:35 PM

My fav was Out Of The Woods, Blank Space, Safe And Sound... i think all Taylor's Music Videos is my Favorite. ^^

Sat, Jan 9, 2016 at 4:15 AM

my new favorite:Out Of The Woods
    Taylor'Swiftie

Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 5:26 PM

My fav Taylor video has to be Out Of The Woods

Sun, Jan 17, 2016 at 2:56 PM

Out Of The Woods! :)
    \

(Mint)

Sun, Jan 17, 2016 at 3:10 PM

Either Blank Space, Shake It Off, Wildest Dreams, Out of the Woods, 22, or Mine. I can't choose!