Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Favorite Taylor Music Video?

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 1:50 PM

My favorite video would have to be Tim McGraw! :)
    I love all her videos, but I think this one is so CUTE!
    My second favorite video is definitely Ours!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 7:57 AM

Tm McGraw :}

But, Safe and Sound looks awesome too. Minus the fact Taylor looks like one of those porcelain dolls... they scare me.

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 8:07 AM

Mine is just beautiful and I love Picture to Burn. :)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. igu avatar igu

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 8:37 AM

Change, Our Song and Mine

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 8:56 AM

Picture to Burn, You Belong with Me, Back to December and Mine

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 9:13 AM

Picture To Burn or Mine (:

I love who gorgeous she looked in the Mine video with the trees

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 11:24 AM

I think maybe Mine or Tim McGraw. I love them all though. x)

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 11:28 AM

You Belong With Me is the first one that I watched nonstop. Mine is fantastic too though. Can't wait for Safe and Sound!

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 11:29 AM

i think that tim mcgraw is my favourite but i love the music video of i am only me when i am with you (all her mv are great!)

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 12:26 PM

Mine or Mean :)

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 6:33 PM

You Belong With Me and Mine!!!

Favourite music video?

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 1:33 AM

What is your favourite music video and why?

I know "You Belong With Me" is my favourite because it just makes me smile every time:)

Re: Favourite music video?

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 1:40 AM

Fearless cause I love concert music videos! I also love sparks fly but fearless is better I think. :)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Swiftastic13

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 6:34 AM

It's so hard to choose one! But Mean is one of my absolute favourites! Also Sparks Fly because it takes me back to the best night of my life! :)

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 6:39 AM

I would probably say White Horse or Mine :) Back to december is really pretty too!!

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 6:54 AM

I love happy endings, beautiful hair and dresses... So Love Story is one of my favorites :)
    And i get really happy every time I see Mine and YBWM and Ours.
    And Mean has a great message..

"When it`s real, you can`t walk away."

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 7:52 AM

It's hard to choose but I think TimMcGraw is my favorite. But I also really like YBWM and Mine :)

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 8:04 AM

You Belong With Me is my favourite because I have many memories from that song :)

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 8:27 AM

My favorite is probably Love Story. I love the costumes and the song is one of my favorites.

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 8:53 AM

For promotional videos, Mean.

For performance videos, this one:

Taylor must have broken a world record for performance firsts with that one!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.