Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

IKYWT Britt Awards 2013

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 2:10 PM

Video link is hereeeeee: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEh2iECS0To

YOU GUYS.
THAT WAS AMAZING.
LIKE, I CAN'T EVEN SAY HOW MUCH I LOVED THAT.
I LOVED HER AMA PERFORMANCE, BUT HER VOCALS HERE WERE STELLAR, THE CHOREOGRAPHY WAS AMAZING, THE LIGHTS AND THE DROP WAS AMAZING, HER OUTFITS WERE PRETTY GOOD (not a big fan of the black, she's getting edgier), AND JUST ATYA;JEIYOJEAYH.

AMAZING.

Now that I've told you what I thought, what did you say? (:

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: IKYWT Britt Awards 2013

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 8:19 AM

Fearlessly_Red13 wrote:
    It TOTALLY didn't seem like Taylor. I thought it was little edgy and nothing at all like anything she's done before. But, i think the costume was beautiful and the props were AMAZING.

I totally agree. It was still amazing though :)

{BeWonderstruck13}

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 8:21 AM

Hmmmmm.

Thanks ^

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 9:03 AM

amazing. wow

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 9:13 AM

It was just amazing, I loved it. The costums, her vocal performance, the choregraphy... WOW!

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 10:00 AM

As Taylor nation has written on twitter: "Taylor' greatest performance of all time"
    Simply fantastic!
    Letizia Belli

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 12:00 PM

i need another link cuz that one was removed!!!

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 12:02 PM

TaylorswiftysFEARLESS wrote:
    Love the performance and costume change and song.

same!!!

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 12:09 PM

I loved the performance!!
    Fearless Tour: 5.15.10 Speak Now Tour: 7.19.11

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 12:13 PM

i watch it and a censor block game up for one part....whats that about?

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 12:15 PM

It REALLY scared me. Read my last blog for my full opinion on it.
    I love Taylor Swift!

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 12:15 PM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

I saw that too! I was wondering the exact same thing!

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 6:04 PM

Dark Blue Tennessee wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

I saw that too! I was wondering the exact same thing!

I wondering about that too! It was probably one of the dancers of something because Taylor wasnt bending down or anything to show anything that needed to be blocked off....

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 7:12 PM

Her performance was super incredible!
    I was Fearless 9/20/2009, 3/6/2010 4/2/2010
    I got to speak now 5/26/2011, 5/27/2011, 8/14/2011, 10/8/2011, 11/5/2011
    And I cant wait for March 13!!!

Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 12:07 PM

It was SOOOOO amazing!!! :D
    Credit to Guppy1313 and fearlessdreamer09

Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 12:20 PM

It was amazing! It really shows she's starting to like fire now. :)

^Made by Brooker27!

Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 12:23 PM

Idk why people are hating on the performance ! It was amazing!
    Credit to Guppy1313 and fearlessdreamer09

Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 1:04 PM

The performance was well received in the UK, most of the Press posted glowing reports.

It is by far the most popular performance of the night, and it's youtube video is getting the most views by a long way. Almost twice as many as the next highest performance from the show.

You can see the official video here
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEh2iECS0To

As you can see, there is no black censor box in this version, and you can see there was nothing to censor.

It was not actually a censor box anyway. Someone on tumblr told how they made the video, uploaded it from their xbox or something and put a black bar on the video before they uploaded it. They did this because they got a popup message notification while copying the video and wanted to remove that from the video, so they covered it with a black bar. Then somehow their video was then copied by Taylor's people and this copy included this black bar. And that was the one that was tweeted by Taylor. So folks should not worry about it.
    And bring on all the pretenders, one day we will be remembered - Long Live, Taylor Swift.

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 12:52 PM

loved it
    Wildfire

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 12:49 PM

Sword of the Morning wrote:
    The performance was well received in the UK, most of the Press posted glowing reports.

It is by far the most popular performance of the night, and it's youtube video is getting the most views by a long way. Almost twice as many as the next highest performance from the show.

You can see the official video here
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEh2iECS0To

As you can see, there is no black censor box in this version, and you can see there was nothing to censor.

It was not actually a censor box anyway. Someone on tumblr told how they made the video, uploaded it from their xbox or something and put a black bar on the video before they uploaded it. They did this because they got a popup message notification while copying the video and wanted to remove that from the video, so they covered it with a black bar. Then somehow their video was then copied by Taylor's people and this copy included this black bar. And that was the one that was tweeted by Taylor. So folks should not worry about it.

Thanks for finding the link! I'll update the post. :3

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 12:50 PM

i loved it so much! but i was laughing cause it looked like she had a hard time getting the thing out of her hair after the outfit change lol
    lovelovelove

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.