Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

My Lyric Videos

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 12:55 PM

Can You Watch My Lyric Videos?
Come Back... Be Here
The Last Time
--------------------------------------------------------------

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: My Lyric Videos

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 11:36 AM

The Last Time! Up Soon!

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 12:08 PM

I love your videos!!!
    ---

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 12:17 PM

I will soon

- credit LongLiveTay13

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 12:20 PM

Good Job!!
    Keep calm be FEARLESS and SPEAK NOW!!! :))

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 12:20 PM

Those are awesome :) x

All by me :) x

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 12:45 PM

I might watch them. ;)

Thanks ^

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 2:19 PM

soon
    Taylor Swift

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 4:08 PM

can you teach me how to do one?
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING, SWIFTIES!

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 4:14 PM

Well done!

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 4:20 PM

What program do you use?
    ---

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 4:56 PM

They are really good!

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 5:08 PM

They are so cool!

Topaz, SparklyFearlessGirl13

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 5:48 AM

SwiftieNaomie13: If I Have Time, I'll Post A Tutorial On My Channel
    ForeverSwifty1313:Thank You!
    13Wonderstruck: I Use Windows Live Movie Maker
    taylorswiftlover58 Thanks!
    Juliet Swift 13: Thanks!

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 11:13 AM

bumpp...

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 11:25 AM

I was gonnna watch, but it slowed it down a lot.

Thanks ^

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 1:47 PM

cool

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 4:24 PM

Awesome!

Sat, May 4, 2013 at 5:36 PM

Bumping this after oh so long.....

Avi:Me ; Sig:Issy

Tue, May 7, 2013 at 1:55 AM

yeahh WOW , it's so awsome :D i like it

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.