Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Bangs V.S. No Bangs

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 4:54 AM

I love Taylor's natural curly hair, but I also think her bands adorable. What do you think?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Bangs V.S. No Bangs

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 4:21 PM

Bangs make her more mature but I like her with no bangs and curly hair. When I think Taylor Swift I always think of curls.

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 5:42 PM

I don't like her bangs so definitely no bangs.

[url=http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/91/staybeautifulsig]http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/91/staybeautifulsig[/url][/signature]

RE: Bangs V.S. No Bangs

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 6:44 PM

Well I love her bangs but I really miss those curls.....

By the amazing graphic maker Quelinha

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 7:09 PM

She's always beautiful, so it's impossible for me to say. And she'll go back to those curls soon, I just know.

thatlittleREDdress the great xoxo
    Camryn xoxo

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 8:00 PM

It depends.
    Some outfits look better with bangs and some are better with curls.
    ---

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 8:05 PM

Here's the thing: Her curly hair without bangs make her look younger, but her straight hair with bangs make her look more mature. So I kinda go woth either :)
    This slope is treacherous, this path is reckless.

Faster than the wind, Passionate as sin.

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 8:07 PM

i don't know, i like her with both. she looks Amazing whatever she wears!

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 8:37 PM

She looks amazing with her hair or hats. I ordered a hat just like Taylor's at a site called www.grandknits.com and I LOVE it.

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 10:38 PM

I love her bangs more because I have bangs too and then we can be more simmilar.

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 12:05 AM

it depends

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 1:54 AM

At first I liked her with no bags...it was something different!But now I really miss'em

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 2:10 AM

i love both ^_^. Because with or without bangs Taylor is awesome :)

Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 1:10 PM

Omg, I think bangs make her look so much more grown up, adorable and beautiful. I think they make her look more like a pop singer, although she kind of has been making pop songs recently. I think she looked beautiful with her curly hair too but with bangs she looks so much more amazing and pretty! Also her new fashion is absolutely COOL! :) I love you Taylor wherever you are! Xxx

RE: Bangs V.S. No Bangs

Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 1:32 PM

lovin the bangs! shows her growing up side

Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 1:38 PM

Love both!

^TakeAwayThePain

Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Bekky Swift wrote:
    Love both!

^TakeAwayThePain
    Me too!!

^Me

^Burnburnburnbabyburn

Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 8:28 PM

Of course she looks great either way, but I like the bangs!

Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 8:43 PM

I miss her curly hair and no bangs but...I agree...she looks great either way.
    Loving him was red...

Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 10:27 PM

I love both :)
    I said Speak Now on September 11, 2011, and I will come back in burning RED on June 29, 2013.

Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 10:37 PM

I guess the thing is that we got so used to seeing her with her curls all those years that it was sort of hard to adjust to her straight hair but now that it's been a little over a year of straight hair I'm totally used to it. I like it even. I think she looks great both ways.
    September 28th, 2011 and January 20th, 2012
    -I was enchanted to meet you

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.