1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Is This the same shirt in I Knew You Were Trouble??

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 3:08 PM

Hey everyone!
So I was looking at some of Taylor's old YouTube videos and came across one and at one point it looks like she is wearing the "Black Dot" shirt that she wore in the "I Knew You Were Trouble" music video. Is it? any input?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8w4A1vVaNmE

at about 3:33

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Is This the same shirt in I Knew You Were Trouble??

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 3:13 PM

That's what I was thinking too! I think she either might've used the same shirt, or she bought another one similar. Taylor's so clever

^^ Made by moi

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 3:37 PM

I recorded a song earlier today, and I think I can definitely sing better than taylor. Listen to it, and tell me what you think. Rate me on a scale of 1 to 10 and compare me to Taylor. I seriously think I can beat her. http://uqload.com/uploads/FIN5I3KJ.zip The quality of it is ok, but not the best because of my microphone.

Thank you!

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 4:09 PM

OMS!! Hahaha wow.

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 4:11 PM

taylorswiftfan171 wrote:
    I recorded a song earlier today, and I think I can definitely sing better than taylor. Listen to it, and tell me what you think. Rate me on a scale of 1 to 10 and compare me to Taylor. I seriously think I can beat her. http://uqload.com/uploads/FIN5I3KJ.zip The quality of it is ok, but not the best because of my microphone.

Thank you!

Listen to me. No one, again, no one can sing better Taylor. You can't even dream to have half the talent she does. Why do you have an account if you don't even think she can sing?

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 4:46 PM

taylorswiftfan171 wrote:

Thank you!

r u a hater?

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 4:50 PM

^ That's what I'm saying!

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 4:52 PM

taylorswiftfan171 wrote:

Thank you!

Do you like NOT like tay? just askin

^made by TanyaxOh

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 4:54 PM

I'm not sure, it may be! :)

1- TTCGO 2- P13B 3-Daya 4-ALF

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 6:50 AM

FearlesslyEnchanted1327 wrote:
    That's what I was thinking too! I think she either might've used the same shirt, or she bought another one similar. Taylor's so clever

^^ Made by moi

Thats what I was thinking! I was like waitttt that shirt looks familiar. Maybe she is giving us hints through what she is wearing now!

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 6:52 AM

Looks like that person who claimed to be a better singer than Taylor is now gone off of TC, thankfully. Seriously why would someone even post something like that.

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 7:58 AM

Wow

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 9:36 AM

taylorswiftfan171 wrote:

Thank you!

can you stop posting this everywhere? it's getting kinda annoying and I can't even listen to your recording, it won't let me...

made by me :) ^

^ made by gigi!

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 2:34 PM

I made a post about this...yes its the same shirt :) She just changed it some for the music video. This is what makes me think the song is about John since she dated him around the time she wore that shirt in the video you posted.
    Thank You Daya & Savanah!

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 2:35 PM

It looks like it!

twitter
    tumblr

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 3:51 PM

Maybe
    Taylor Swift

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 4:05 PM

ok about the girl who thinks she can sing better heres what i got to say.Dude, seriously? I mean come on! you don't say things like that on TAYLOR SWIFT'S website. Like really? I mean that's just like mean. Taylor has a lot of talent. And why did you even put this on here? were not even talking about that topic! But anyways.........LOL i think that shirt looks EXACTLY like the one in i knew you were trouble.

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 4:12 PM

FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    I made a post about this...yes its the same shirt :) She just changed it some for the music video. This is what makes me think the song is about John since she dated him around the time she wore that shirt in the video you posted.

Are you serious?! That would be the cooolest hint , like EVER. (makes sense too)

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 4:23 PM

taylorswiftfan171 wrote:

Thank you!

Hmm Id Say About... 0 STOP HATING ON TAYLOR!
    My Graphic Shop Examples

http:[/signature]

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 6:31 AM

FearlessNovelist wrote:
    FearlessDreamer09 wrote:

Are you serious?! That would be the cooolest hint , like EVER. (makes sense too)

That's what I thought too! She is clever. I gonna have to start watching her music videos for more hints. I'm very excited for the tour!

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 4:04 PM

I noticed it too! Pretty sure it's a hint that she's giving us :)

Adorable siggy made by my amazing draw something buddy SparklyFearlessGirl13 ! You should really check out her graphic shop! They're really g