Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

BTS I Knew You Were Trouble

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 11:29 AM

Behind The Scenes of I Knew You Were Trouble!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=m5cZI8wQXOg

XxX
-Elle

Come take a look at my Taylor Swift Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/pages/-Taylor-Alison-Swift-/1758

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: BTS I Knew You Were Trouble

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 12:16 PM

Was just about to post this!!! OMGOSH I understand this video perfectly now and it fits the song so well

KLC, Racheal, TLQ THANKS

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 12:31 PM

AHHHHHH I MUST WATCH THIS OMSSSSSSS

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 2:27 PM

swiftastic! I love at the end when she goes, "Who's getting text messages? Out here?!?!? I'm jealous!"
    thanks for posting!

by Dani_PazL
    Go here please before it's lost! http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2073831

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 7:45 PM

I love watching BTS videos! Thanks for posting :)

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 10:25 PM

Taylor is too funny!!! I also liked when she said who texts messages out here?? I also liked what she was saying when she was in the warehouse it smells lol

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 12:17 AM

I love this haha!

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 1:10 AM

How she runs away with the bathrobe all around her
    ...interested in a position for a fan-made Taylor magazine? GO!! > http://taylorswift.com/forum/all_things_taylor/2369683#post_20912563

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 1:18 AM

I love Taylor's BTS videos!

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 1:42 AM

forevernalways wrote:
    swiftastic! I love at the end when she goes, "Who's getting text messages? Out here?!?!? I'm jealous!"
    thanks for posting!

by Dani_PazL
    Go here please before it's lost! http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2073831

You're very welcome

Come take a look at my Taylor Swift Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/pages/-Taylor-Alison-Swift-/1758

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 3:30 AM

I have been needing to watch this for a while, I just haven't found the time - completely forgot until I saw this thread! Thanks for posting :D

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 5:37 AM

I kknow this is pretty silly but this is the first time I heard about this and I most watch it!!

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 6:44 PM

Oms, it's hilarious! Haha, at the end. Oh, Taylor. This is definitely my favorite BTS video

^^ Made by moi

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 6:59 PM

forevernalways wrote:
    thanks for posting!

by Dani_PazL

I was gonna post the same quote lol! Such an honest Taylor moment.

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 8:53 PM

I think I like it a little more knowing the idea and stuff behind it

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 10:14 PM

And by the way, your eyes are dancin'
    Missing you like this is such sweet sorrow
    If you asked me if I loved him, I'd lie
    Didn't they need you bad enough
    Snap buttons on a denim shirt
    Laughed in the dark talkin bout your daddy's farm

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 10:16 PM

IKYWT WHEN YOU WALKEDDD INNNN

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 11:22 PM

Thanks for posting! I loveloveloved this music video, it's definitely my favorite!

https://www.facebook.com/KatieThing
    ^^^^^ my music page on facebook =)

"I didn't say half the things I wanted to"

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 2:28 AM

When I'm alone I'll watch it.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 4:18 AM

FearlessNovelist wrote:
    forevernalways wrote:
    thanks for posting!

by Dani_PazL

BLAH HAHA! I loved that scene. I also liked "Taylor the Blanket Monster."
    I was gonna post the same quote lol! Such an honest Taylor moment.

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 5:55 AM

This is so funny, Taylor looks like having fun all the timeeee~

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.