Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: We Have the Best Days With You

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 10:16 AM

Is it too late????? I want to participate!
    "Time won't fly, it's like I'm paralyzed by it, I'd like to be my old self again, but I'm still trying to find it..."

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 2:06 PM

I didn't have time to look at anything for this project over the weekend because I had so much work to do, so I'm extending the date to March 1st so you guys have a few more days to submit something :)
    Graphic Shop

1st sig - Savannah

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 3:59 PM

*Bump*
    Graphic Shop

1st sig - Savannah

Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 2:01 PM

*Bump*
    Graphic Shop

1st sig - Savannah

Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 12:19 PM

Today's the last day :)
    Graphic Shop

1st sig - Savannah

Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 12:58 PM

Nice idea but I think I already say

Thanks so much! ^

Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 12:35 PM

I'm gonna look at all the entries today and see if I have enough. I think I will though.

I already know I'm gonna have some time after school tomorrow to work on the video, I'll do that then.
    Graphic Shop

1st sig - Savannah

Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 12:47 PM

so nice
    Taylor Swift

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 2:31 PM

Bad news.

My laptop charger broke. My laptop's the only computer with the program I'm using to make the video.

When I have more news on when I can make it, I'll update you guys.
    Graphic Shop

1st sig - Savannah

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 2:35 PM

Okay
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 2:53 PM

Wish I would have seen this! Cute idea!
    XOXO,
    Ally

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 2:57 PM

good idea
    Taylor Swift

Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 3:00 PM

It turned out to be my laptop battery, not my charger. My battery's being sent in the mail as we speak :)
    Graphic Shop

1st sig - Savannah

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 6:36 PM

Okay so I am the happiest person on the planet right now because I AM SEEING TAYLOR ON THE RED TOUR WITH PIT SEATS

So yeah if she walks through the crowd again and I get to hug her or something I'll try to remember to give her a piece of paper with the link to the video on it

But I might be too busy freaking out because she'll be right there
    Graphic Shop

1st sig - Savannah

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 6:55 PM

Love the idea!

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 7:27 PM

Great idea!
    14/3/2012

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 9:15 PM

Great idea!

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 9:32 PM

Wish I had seen this earlier.

Please watch and pass it on! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZuOpjxt0gA What goes around comes around...

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 9:43 PM

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 3:35 PM

HEY I'M GOING ON A HIATUS.

I'll edit this post (and the first post) with a link to the explanation.

I will make my video for this hopefully tomorrow if I can force my old battery to work for a few hours. If not, I'll have my new battery on Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday so yeah. If I can't make it until after my hiatus begins, I'll come on here just for a second and post a link. Hopefully you guys can help spread the word without me bumping this thread as a reminder? :)
    Graphic Shop

1st sig - Savannah

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.