Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Is it your dream to sing with Taylor Swift ?

Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 2:19 PM

Let's Sing With Taylor Swift

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWzPVgNdJD4

Hi ! I'm Anis, I want your opinion for this animation.
It's my creation but I don't know how to embed it in my topic.
Thank you guys.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Is it your dream to sing with Taylor Swift ?

Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 3:45 PM

that looks so cool! i would def buy it ive been waiting so long for a game like that to come out!

Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 3:50 PM

Yeah! There just isn't enough movies, videos, albums, news, and video games about Taylor out there! I've read them and watched them all! This would be SO great!

Kind of like a guitar hero, and karaoke put together!
    Swifty over 50!! How many are there? Write me!
    Help me meet Taylor! You can vote once every 24 hours, here!
    http://www.z100.com/c/?2si

Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 5:01 PM

yes
    Please help me meet Taylor by clicking----------------------------------------> http://www.z100.com/c/?k7

Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 5:25 AM

Swiftyoverfifty wrote:
    I love it! I want one!

Yeh, that's cool

Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 5:25 AM

peoplethrowrocksatthingsthatshinee wrote:
    that looks so cool! i would def buy it ive been waiting so long for a game like that to come out!

Thank you for your support and who knows ? this video game will come in the near future ?

Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 5:26 AM

Swiftyoverfifty wrote:
    Yeah! There just isn't enough movies, videos, albums, news, and video games about Taylor out there! I've read them and watched them all! This would be SO great!
    Kind of like a guitar hero, and karaoke put together!

You're right ! There is Band Hero, but it's not very good. Anyway, we want an exclusive video game of Taylor ;)
    Thank you so much

Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 5:26 AM

EnchantedSparksFly wrote:
    yes

Cool !

Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 11:20 AM

YES

Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 2:26 PM

Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 10:43 PM

*** The BEST cover video of TAYLOR's "I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE" I have EVER SEEN!! ***

So I LOVE finding videos of -Swifties- performing their favorite TAYLOR songs, and while I was searching I came across this video: I Knew You Were Trouble- Taylor Swift (LIVE ACOUSTIC COVER by ADDEY LANE) - YouTube
    Her name is ADDEY LANE, and the video is an acoustic cover of "I Knew You Were Trouble". It's just her & a guitar player performing the song LIVE at some studio in North Hollywood.
    I don't know who she is, but THIS IS THE BEST COVER OF "I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE" THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN, and it's not because it's a professional, or fancy video. (It's actually very simple, but the sound quality is really good.) You can tell that it's organic, and that it was filmed on the spot while they were playing it. The thing that makes this video SPECIAL, and stand out, IS HER *VOICE*. She has this INCREDIBLE VOICE! (Not to mention she's pretty hot too. :blush: )
    Anyway, I just thought I'd share my find w/ fellow Swifties. CHECK IT OUT... It's awesome! :)

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 3:21 AM

This is incredible! I would definitely buy it. I love Kinect. :)

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 3:24 AM

That is awsome!

^TakeAwayThePain

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 4:26 AM

Aw!!Cool!

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 5:13 AM

That looks awesome!!! I don't have xbox (I have Wii) but my favorite games are all singing games like Pop Star or Disney Sing-it. So I would definitely buy it if there was a Wii version. I hope your dream can become reality. It really should.

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 6:15 AM

It is mine, but what I want more is direct Taylor's
    Starlight
    song video and release it out as a single :)

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 3:25 PM

FearlessRaindrop wrote:
    This is incredible! I would definitely buy it. I love Kinect. :)

Thank you so much Gina, me too I love Kinect and I'm waiting for the Xbox 720

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 3:27 PM

Bekky Swift wrote:
    That is awsome!

Thank you.

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 3:27 PM

GreekSwiftie wrote:
    Aw!!Cool!

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 3:33 PM

Smiling Selenator wrote:
    That looks awesome!!! I don't have xbox (I have Wii) but my favorite games are all singing games like Pop Star or Disney Sing-it. So I would definitely buy it if there was a Wii version. I hope your dream can become reality. It really should.

Hello ! Emm, cool... I have Xbox 360 with Kinect and my favorite games are all dancing games like Just Dance 4 I will make another covers for Wii and Playstation Move :) Thank you so much for your precious reply, that's very kind of you

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 3:36 PM

Elsa Rogers wrote:
    It is mine, but what I want more is direct Taylor's
    Starlight
    song video and release it out as a single :)

Haha ! You're right and it would be cool

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.