1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

"Swift" Sleight of Hand (Love Story Card Story Magic Trick)

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 9:22 AM

Swift Sleight of Hand:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceAE9eUt8AE

Hi everyone,

My name is John Logan and I perform magic. I created this trick specifically for Taylor and my number one thing on my bucket list is to perform this to her LIVE. I also recently wrote and published a book so it would be great to give that to her as well.

Anyway, enjoy!

John Duke Logan
www.johndukelogan.com
Entertainer. Author. Entrepreneur.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: "Swift" Sleight of Hand (Love Story Card Story Magic Trick)

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 9:31 AM

That's awesome! I hope she hears it!

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 9:33 AM

Dude!!! Seriously that was awesome!!!!!!

Loved it!!!!!

You should send this to Ellen, I'm pretty sure she would show it to Taylor next time she's on the show

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 9:38 AM

That is so cool! I shared it on Twitter for you! :)

Graphic made by me and TaylorFanDenmark :)

Want to read an extract from my diary?http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2280602#post_18534653

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 9:42 AM

Wow that was amazing I hope Taylor get to see this

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8q4ecYChq1r3n45lo1_500.gif

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 9:44 AM

RachelLovesTaylor wrote:
    That is so cool! I shared it on Twitter for you! :)

Graphic made by me and TaylorFanDenmark :)

Want to read an extract from my diary?http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2280602#post_18534653

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

John Duke Logan
    www.johndukelogan.com

Number one thing on my bucket list: To perform this magic trick LIVE to Taylor:

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 10:11 AM

That was so cool!! Good luck!!!

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 10:15 AM

So cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oms!!!!!!!!! You need to send that to Taylor, Ellen and everyone!!!!!!! :) x

All by me :) x

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 10:19 AM

yes, send it to Ellen!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 10:27 AM

That was so good, im sure Taylor would love it if she saw it

Thanks to Reshmi4Bieber for this graphic, please visit her shop :)

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 11:00 AM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    So cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oms!!!!!!!!! You need to send that to Taylor, Ellen and everyone!!!!!!! :) x

All by me :) x

If I knew how to send it to Ellen (other than via Twitter), I definitely would!

If anyone knows how to send it to Ellen, could you please message/email me?

johndukelogan@gmail.com

Thanks again everyone!
    John Duke Logan
    www.johndukelogan.com

Re:

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 11:03 AM

lol, you should use the webform on ellentv (there was a link in my previous post )
    http://www.ellentv.com/be-on-the-show/10/

Don't get your hopes up... but who knows... maybe you could be invited to perform the trick live

RE: Re: "Swift" Sleight of Hand (Love Story Card Story Magic Trick)

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 11:10 AM

neoswiftie wrote:
    lol, you should use the webform on ellentv (there was a link in my previous post )
    http://www.ellentv.com/be-on-the-show/10/

Don't get your hopes up... but who knows... maybe you could be invited to perform the trick live

Haha thank you! Hey, it's worth a try ;)
    John Duke Logan
    www.johndukelogan.com

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 5:47 PM

countrymusicgirl wrote:
    That was so good, im sure Taylor would love it if she saw it

Thanks to Reshmi4Bieber for this graphic, please visit her shop :)

Thank you!

John Duke Logan
    www.johndukelogan.com

Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 8:29 PM

BeganAgain13 wrote:

The number one thing on my bucket list is to perform this to her live :)

- John

John Duke Logan
    www.johndukelogan.com

Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 8:30 PM

JohnDukeLogan wrote:
    BeganAgain13 wrote:

The number one thing on my bucket list is to perform this to her live :)

- John
    www.johndukelogan.com

John Duke Logan
    www.johndukelogan.com

John Duke Logan
    www.johndukelogan.com