Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sad Beautiful Tragic MV

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 3:23 PM

I got an idea for a fan-made Sad Beautiful Tragic music video...you know how in the first part, it goes "long, handwritten note, deep in your pocket"? Well, it really matches up with some of the scenes in the BTD video! And for the bridge, where it goes "kiss me, try to fix it, would you just try to listen?" I think it should have the argument scene from the Mine video.
Graphic Shop

1-likeaperfectrhyme 2-Me

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Sad Beautiful Tragic MV

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 3:30 PM

I just had this vision of for the bridge and it would go like this:

Distance, timing, breakdown, fighting: Her vintage-y bedroom has a framed, dusty picture of her and her ex, and she misses him. She looks at the picture and walks to the window seat and sits down, looking outside.

Silence, this train runs off its tracks: She gets up and starts talking on one of those vintage-y telephones, because of a call from the guy.

Kiss me, try to fix it, could you just try to listen: You see her walking around her room, waving her hand around in anger, obviously yelling.

Hang up, give up, for the life of us we can't get back: Taylor hangs up the phone and storms to the bed where she lays down and starts crying like in the White Horse video.

{TheEnchantedGarden made the manip in my avatar}

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 3:34 PM

(^) Wow, that's great! I made this for, like, one made using previous MV scenes. Like in the You're Not Sorry one by Niles. :)
    Graphic Shop

1-likeaperfectrhyme 2-Me

RE: Sad Beautiful Tragic MV

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 3:35 PM

Great ideas, I'd love to see it if it were made :)

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 3:44 PM

(^) I would love to make it but I don't have the videos downloaded. :(
    Graphic Shop

1-likeaperfectrhyme 2-Me

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 4:11 PM

I can see some too (I know these are long descriptions but it can flow from lyric to lyric a little bit) :)

I stood, right by the tracks, your face in a locket: She's dressed in black pants and a peach colored top--kind of like the one in the Begin Again video, and she's rubbing this locket between her fingers, glancing up at a train that's driving off. She looks back down at the locket---opening it, to reveal a heart-shaped picture of her and the guy smiling at each other in love. Then she proceeds to walk home, walking thoughtfully along the sidewalk, passing all these couples in love. As she sees them, black and white flashbacks fade onto the screen, of her in love with this guy on the screen.

Good girls, hopeful they'll be, and long will they wait: As Taylor keeps walking, the cameras reverse back to the couples. They close in on one couple in particular, a girl who's smiling dreamily. Then, they show the couple hugging, and her boyfriend promising to call her later.

We had a beautiful, magic love affairThe cameras cut to the girl's apartment, where they show her walk up the stairs, and go into her bedroom. They start to move around her apartment, showing pictures of her and her boyfriend, when soon she comes back, dressed in pajamas or sweats, and sits down by the photos, running her fingers along the frames. They try to portray her in a few takes, just waiting checking her phone, growing upset, when the cameras roll back to Taylor, in her apartment.

What a sad, beautiful, tragic love affair: Taylor's sitting in her apartment, in her pajamas now, sitting on her sofa, looking through photo albums where she's with this guy. The cameras zoom in on photos of them, and a teardrop falls on the page, and Taylor runs her finger along a photo of them at a party, with another couple, and a girl with her boyfriend, who's laughing. So, the cameras run up into another apartment, and there's that same girl, asleep on her bed.

In dreams, I meet you in warm conversations: It zooms in on the girls face, her eyebrows scrunched together, her lips pursed, her hands twitching. Then, things get hazy and show her and her boyfriend talking together, smiling, when suddenly, he disappears.

We both wake, in lonely beds, different cities: She wakes up quickly, holding her arms outstretched, as if she's trying to get him to stay. Then, she notices she's just awake, and she collapses back down on the bed, her face buried in a pillow, when the screen fades to Taylor with her head pressed into a couch cushion at midnight.

And time is taking it's sweet time erasing you: Taylor's just there crying, tearing up the pictures and throwing them into a pile on the floor.

You've got your demons and darling they all look like me: Taylor sits up suddenly, a memory coming back to her.

Distance, timing, breakdown, fighting, silence train runs off it's track: The memory fades in, and Taylor's standing face-to-face with her boyfriend, and they're both screaming. Then, there's a quick video of a train crashing. And Taylor flees from his sight, into the apartment of the girl who was having the dreams about her ex, and throws herself into her arms. They hug, and they try to comfort each other, when Taylor's phone rings.

Kiss me, try to fix it, could you just try to listen?: It's her boyfriend on the other line, and the takes hover between the two of them. He's speaking calmly, but she's still crying, trying to explain how she feels.

Hang up, give up, for the life of us we can't get back: Taylor throws the phone down and you can see 'end call' on the phone screen. She continues crying with her friend, when suddenly, she springs up and runs home. For the rest of the video, she's seen lighting her fireplace, and burning the picture scraps, as if she was in present time, back in her PJs.

How was that? =P

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 4:37 PM

SingingInTheCar wrote:
    I can see some too (I know these are long descriptions but it can flow from lyric to lyric a little bit) :)

I stood, right by the tracks, your face in a locket: She's dressed in black pants and a peach colored top--kind of like the one in the Begin Again video, and she's rubbing this locket between her fingers, glancing up at a train that's driving off. She looks back down at the locket---opening it, to reveal a heart-shaped picture of her and the guy smiling at each other in love. Then she proceeds to walk home, walking thoughtfully along the sidewalk, passing all these couples in love. As she sees them, black and white flashbacks fade onto the screen, of her in love with this guy on the screen.

Good girls, hopeful they'll be, and long will they wait: As Taylor keeps walking, the cameras reverse back to the couples. They close in on one couple in particular, a girl who's smiling dreamily. Then, they show the couple hugging, and her boyfriend promising to call her later.

We had a beautiful, magic love affairThe cameras cut to the girl's apartment, where they show her walk up the stairs, and go into her bedroom. They start to move around her apartment, showing pictures of her and her boyfriend, when soon she comes back, dressed in pajamas or sweats, and sits down by the photos, running her fingers along the frames. They try to portray her in a few takes, just waiting checking her phone, growing upset, when the cameras roll back to Taylor, in her apartment.

What a sad, beautiful, tragic love affair: Taylor's sitting in her apartment, in her pajamas now, sitting on her sofa, looking through photo albums where she's with this guy. The cameras zoom in on photos of them, and a teardrop falls on the page, and Taylor runs her finger along a photo of them at a party, with another couple, and a girl with her boyfriend, who's laughing. So, the cameras run up into another apartment, and there's that same girl, asleep on her bed.

In dreams, I meet you in warm conversations: It zooms in on the girls face, her eyebrows scrunched together, her lips pursed, her hands twitching. Then, things get hazy and show her and her boyfriend talking together, smiling, when suddenly, he disappears.

We both wake, in lonely beds, different cities: She wakes up quickly, holding her arms outstretched, as if she's trying to get him to stay. Then, she notices she's just awake, and she collapses back down on the bed, her face buried in a pillow, when the screen fades to Taylor with her head pressed into a couch cushion at midnight.

And time is taking it's sweet time erasing you: Taylor's just there crying, tearing up the pictures and throwing them into a pile on the floor.

You've got your demons and darling they all look like me: Taylor sits up suddenly, a memory coming back to her.

Distance, timing, breakdown, fighting, silence train runs off it's track: The memory fades in, and Taylor's standing face-to-face with her boyfriend, and they're both screaming. Then, there's a quick video of a train crashing. And Taylor flees from his sight, into the apartment of the girl who was having the dreams about her ex, and throws herself into her arms. They hug, and they try to comfort each other, when Taylor's phone rings.

Kiss me, try to fix it, could you just try to listen?: It's her boyfriend on the other line, and the takes hover between the two of them. He's speaking calmly, but she's still crying, trying to explain how she feels.

Hang up, give up, for the life of us we can't get back: Taylor throws the phone down and you can see 'end call' on the phone screen. She continues crying with her friend, when suddenly, she springs up and runs home. For the rest of the video, she's seen lighting her fireplace, and burning the picture scraps, as if she was in present time, back in her PJs.

How was that? =P

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Oh my gosh that's beautiful!

Both by mwah :3

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 12:05 PM

SupermanFlyAway wrote:
    I just had this vision of for the bridge and it would go like this:

Distance, timing, breakdown, fighting: Her vintage-y bedroom has a framed, dusty picture of her and her ex, and she misses him. She looks at the picture and walks to the window seat and sits down, looking outside.

Silence, this train runs off its tracks: She gets up and starts talking on one of those vintage-y telephones, because of a call from the guy.

Kiss me, try to fix it, could you just try to listen: You see her walking around her room, waving her hand around in anger, obviously yelling.

Hang up, give up, for the life of us we can't get back: Taylor hangs up the phone and storms to the bed where she lays down and starts crying like in the White Horse video.

{TheEnchantedGarden made the manip in my avatar}

Wow! That's an amazing idea! This music video would be one of the most beautiful MV's she ever had.
    'Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right'

Come and check out my songwriting in my blogs! I would be Enchanted if you did!

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 6:35 PM

I always picture the video to be set in an early 40s style and the guy in the song is going off to fight in the war.

Long-handwritten note deep in your pocket. Words how little they mean, when you're a little too late: I picture the couple standing outside of the train (think old fashion train station), and he moves in and kisses her forehead. The train whistle calls and he steps onto the train and takes a seat, folding open an apology note he did not give her.

I stood right by the tracks, your face in a locket Good girls, hopeful they'll be and long they will wait: She stands near the train, watching as it leaves, holding onto her necklace.

We had a beautiful magic love affair What a sad beautiful tragic love affair: Flashbacks of the couples time together is shown.

In dreams I meet you in warm conversation We both wake in lonely beds different cities: She is in her bed and as she dreams, she sees him, dressed in uniform. They reunite and seem like they are talking out a disagreement.

And time is taking its sweet time erasing you And you've got your demons, and, darling, they all look like me: As she tries to go one with her life, she sees him everywhere. She tries to move on, but he is always there. On his off nights, he is in bars with other woman, but everywhere he turns, there she is.

At the chorus, more flashbacks happen. This time, there is another girl. The first girl (Taylor) sees the guy and the other girl out together at a fair. They are holding hands and whispering cute things to each other. Hurt is across Taylor's face.

Distance, timing, breakdown, fighting Silence, this train runs off its tracks Kiss me, try to fix it, could you just try to listen? Hang up, give up, for the life of us we can't get back: There is a flashback of the major fight that Taylor and the guy have. A shot of both Taylor and the guy in their own rooms with their heads in their hands, crying. He goes to enlist in the army to get away. He tells her. She looks at him with pained eyes but wants him to kiss her. To make it all better. His face shows that he really cares for her and knows he made a mistake.

The end of the song moves back to the "present" time with her at the train tracks. She looks off in the distance to where the train headed. She walks along the tracks singing the last part. The locket that was around her neck is pulled off and put in her hand. As the song ends, she drops the locket and it opens. The last frame is the locket on the ground right next to the track. In it is a picture of her and the guy on one side, and a close up of the guy on the other.

Every time I hear this song, that is what I envision.
    Check out the "Treacherous" cover my brother and I did. Comment and subscribe? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKokXSZ4IF0&feature=share&list=UUU_dhOaFcY0yZctP8olDGBg

Fearless tour at Nassau Coliseum-May 14, 2010
    Speak Now at Prudential Center -July 20

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.